Inside of the castle (Eret👑)

A/N: this took me so fucking long to come up with.

Sorry for being a bit unactive!!

But no different then the others

Enjoy!

💖💗💓💞💝🍍🍋🍎🥐🍞

                                                             -K

___________________________________________________________________

Many members of the SMP know of the castle and its king, Eret. But what they dont know is what goes on inside of the castle. But if thye were to find out, here is what theyr discovery may consist of...

"Eret!" Eret trudged down the hall pushing the already open door, further open to make his way into the spare guest room.

"Yes Fundy?"

He turned his head both ways to look around the room for the Fox hybrid, however he was no wear to be found, "Fundy? Where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom! Just come on in!"

He made his way over to find Fundy in a long white, flowing dress, and a black corset being held loosely around his torso.

"Can you tie this up for me?" He asked, gesturing towards the United strings of the corset.

Eret just stood there for a moment, his cheeks turning a slight rosey color.

He walked over to Fundy and tied it up for him, stepping back to admire him.

The Fox hybrid look fantastic, the dress being long and flowy, with white lace in a flower pattern. The corset being fitting on him, shaping his body perfectly. After a few moments Eret finally managed to stutter out a few words, "S-So what's all is-this for?"

Fundy shrugged,"Just for fun.. So what do you think?" He asked with a small smile, grabbing the sides of his dress holding them out, bowing as a small curtsey, the both of them giggling a bit.

It was almost like a piece out of a storybook. With Fundy being the princess in his wonderfully elegant dress, and with Eret, in his King uniform, looking just oh so professional. It felt as if they were the only ones in the world just staring into each others eyes.

Eret took a step closer to Fundy, holding his waist, in a friendly way, leaning forward to whisper into the otheres ear," Perfect, My little prince."

You could practically feel Fundy heat up at the nickname, "T-Thank y-you..."

Eret cupped Fundy's face with one hand, the other not leaving his waist, "May I have this dance?" He said with a slight smirk.

Fundy simply just nodded.

They waltzed around the room, no words, just embracing each others existence.

After a few moments, they both leaned into each other.

Fundy, having one arm draped around Erets neck, the other holding His hand.

Eret, felling confident as ever, leaned it, Inches away from the others face, "What a perfect face.." tracing Fundy's jawline with his hand.

The room was so silent all you could hear were Erets words, if not that Fundy's hitched breathing, "Fuck it.." he leaned in, connecting their lips.

Eret smirked into the kiss, Swaying their bodies as they kiss.

Fundy's eyes flutter closed, melting into the kiss.

=======

That night was a restless one for them both.

Around 2 A.M there was a knock on the King's door.

As he stirred awake, sitting up. His door opened, "E-Eret?.." It was Fundy, but his voice was tired, andhe sounded almost scared if not just plain sad.

Eret was fully awake by now, "Fundy, What's wrong? Come here." His voice laced with worry and concern, he pat the spot in the bed next to him.

Fundy came in the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He was fast to scurry over to his bed plopping down on the bed.

"N-Night- Night- M-Mare... Nightmare." His voice was barely above a whisper, his eyes on the verge of tears.

"Hey hey, Fundy come here.." Eret opened his arms, immediately  catching the boy in his grasp, holding him close amd never letting go.

Eret grabbed Fundy's face in his hands, wiping the Fox's tears away with his thumb, "Its gonna be alright my little prince, yea?" A nod was all he got back in response, but that was alright with him, along as he knew Fundy could hear him.

They spent the rest of the night like that, cuddled up in Erets bed, him holding Fundy whispering kind, reassuring words to him. He wrapped them both in his blanket and played with Fundy's hair till he fell asleep. Not going to bed himself till he made sure the other boy felt completely safe.

Both of the boys had fallen for each other hard. But they were just friends, nothing more. It was just the way things were.

Or atleast, it was for now.