pann

NANA used to bully her half-sister in middle school.

It is sickening to see how much more popular Nana is getting when she is a bully herself

It is sickening to see how much more popular Nana is getting when she is a bully herself. And not to just anyone but someone blood related.

Since her debut, she has been praised for being a good and kind person but that's all a facade. Her half sister is also a trainee like she was before debut but Nana has bullied her sister for the longest time.

Nana and her sister went to the same middle school coincidentally and when Nana found out she would come to her sister's classroom to mock her.

Back in middle school, Nana was her senior since she was born in early 2003. She would throw garage and talk behind her sisters back. She even labeled her half sister something horrible so no one approached her. Her half sister had to transfer schools because of the bullying.

Everyone knows Nana is the child of a rich and powerful family in the media and entertainment industry. Nana has made it difficult for her sister to even debut.

They never met before middle school yet Nana has bullied her ever since.

I wouldn't sit here and do nothing while she gets popular.

COMMENTS:

[+103 -56] How are you so sure it was Nana?

[+209 -97] Nana is know to have been a model student in middle school and now in high school despite her busy schedule. What are you trying to do?

[+108 -87] Just because Nana is rich doesn't mean you can create fake rumors about her.

[+276 -57] Everyone know about her half sister. No one would know about her if she didn't create a scandal when Nana first debuted. Is her half sister creating another scandal to get sympathy?

[+198 -96] Nana is known in the industry to be very kind. Anyone who work with her always said she was very kind and humble; evening the cleaning ladies.

[+567 -102] BigHit wouldn't allow a bully to debut.

[+231 -45] Where's the solid proof? These are just words out of your mouth.

[+98 -41] Nana attended a private middle school. You're saying that her half sister did too?

[+192 -56] This is too coincidental when Nana's having a comeback soon.