instagram

nanaofficial ✔️

6,732,292 likestagged: songyuri and alicebae

6,732,292 likes
tagged: songyuri and alicebae

nanaofficial girls night

COMMENTS:

When you realize that Yuri is the only single one and she's the oldest of the three.

Are they all single?
> no. Alice is dating TXT's Beomgyu while Nana is rumored to be dating someone older but nothings been confirmed. Yuri is only one who is publicly single since she broke up with her ex.

It's weird how they only do girls night when something big is going on.

Is it really Minhyun?

Isn't Yook Sungjae also rumored? He's currently a singer and actor who debuted in 2012. He's also the maknae of his group. Nana did mention she liked BTOB.

If we're talking about her rumored boyfriend, there's also Hyuk from VIXX. He debuted in 2012. He's an actor and singer too. AND he's friends with Jimin (BTS)  who just revealed that he and Nana recently bonded over their past in modern dance.

I mean the three of them are like that group of friends within the same social circle and family background.

It's crazy to think that these girls have known each other since they were young.

Why can't HYBE clarify who she went on a date with?

Their partners are so lucky. I would kill to date one of them.

Is Nana actually dating someone 8 years older? Jaemin was only 3 years older.

Isn't it kind of weird? Nana just entered her 20s while her rumored boyfriend is almost 30.