soompi

BigHit Music denies bullying rumors and states they will take legal action.

BigHit stated, "We would like to address the rumors surrounding our artist Nana. We can confirm that it's all false and Nana has had only one interaction in middle school with her half sister in the presence of a teacher."

BigHit Music continued by saying, "We have contacted the teacher and he stated that Nana and her half sister were discussing their grades with him. There was no bullying that happened between the two. We will be taking legal action against the person behind the post."

As of now, the person behind the post has yet to response to BigHit's statement.

COMMENTS:

— everyone knows that nana could never bully someone.

— Nana was bullied in elementary school. She knows what it's like. Why are people creating false rumors to slander her?

— I hate the fact that some netizens beloved the post. AMIs and the entertainment industry know how nice Nana is.

— BigHit is in the right to Sue. Even the teacher in question defended Nana.

— BigHit was quick to defend Nana within a week. They found evidence proving her innocence and now they're going after the person behind the slander post.

— Haters are using the bullying scandals to bring some kind idols down.