soompi

NANA's Younger Sister Revealed to compete on 'Girls Planet 999'

published July 9, 2021

NANA's younger sister Nam Eunji is set to compete on 'Girls Planet 999'.

According to reports, Nana's younger sister is starting her move to debut as part of a girl group on the upcoming Mnet survival show 'Girls Planet 999'. One insider said of , "She resembles her older sister, and she's outgoing. She's already been a trainee for a long period at a few companies."

'Girls Planet 999' will bring together girls from different cultures as they connect, harmonize, and grow into K-pop artists. Yeo Jin Goo is taking on the title of 'Planet Master' as the main host of the show, while Girls' Generation's Tiffany and Sunmi are 'Kpop Master' mentors.

The show premieres on August 6 at 8:20PM KST.

COMMENTS:

— Isn't it well known that they're only half siblings? How do they resemble each other when Nana said she looks her dad's side?

— I will support Huening Bahiyyih not Nam Eunji.

— Wasn't Nana's bullying scandal because of her sister's friend? There's no way that AMI will support her. We rather support Bahiyyih.

— Honestly speaking AMI don't want Nana's name to be tied with her half sister's.

— I don't understand why Nana's fandom hate her half sister.

— Honestly we'll have to see if she's talented or not. Nana is known for her vocals and dance + visuals.