scouted

Nana had never wanted to become a singer

Nana had never wanted to become a singer. She originally wanted to be a ballet dancer.

That was her dream.

However a situation didn't allow her to continue her dream of becoming a ballerina.

She was only eight when that happened. Leaving the ballet world was something difficult as she dreamt from a young age. She had gotten the opportunity to be Claire for the Nutcracker but left that behind.

However, she was unwilling to let dance go completely. She soon started to learn other forms of dance.

She soon gained a reputation for being one of the top dancers in her city.

Despite only being twelve, she had been scouted by many companies. They all offered to make her a big star and always complimented her visuals.

She didn't care about her visuals. Her skills mattered the most.

Nana was training at her dance studio when her instructor pulled her aside to introduce her to someone.

He was apparently a dance director at a company.

To say that he was probably the first to comment on her dancing skills.

"You were training to be a professional ballet dancer right?"

Nana was slightly shocked but uneasiness spread throughout her body as she worried how he got that information. She never told anyone.

Did he meet with someone from her past in ballet?

"How did you know?"

"Your lines."

He handed her a card with his information.

She never heard about the company he worked for.

"Although we're a small company compared to the ones that tried to scout you before. We have someone you should have heard of: Park Jimin."

Park Jimin was none other than her teacher's former student in modern dance. She had read about him.

Nana grabbed his hand and shook it. She would join as a trainee.

She immediately packed her bags and went straight to Seoul.

Her trainee days began like that.

Her love for singing would only grow from there on.

How old do you think she is?

What do you think her personality is like?

Thoughts about her?

Teaser.