because i liked a girl

"It's not internet illusions just two kids going through it

"It's not internet illusions just two kids going through it. "

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

Jaemin knew how bad fans were going to react to their relationship, but he didn't want to deny it after they had been caught. He had expected the hate comments but he never realized how harsh fans were to their own idol. Although majority of her fans supported their relationship, Jaemin could see the negative comments about her. He also saw what they wrote about him; none of that mattered. He could see how those words affected her.

Everyone was telling them to break it off. That she would be better off with another man.

He knew that she wanted to protect him from the words targeted at him. But he wanted to protect her from those malicious comments as well.

He was the older one yet he couldn't do anything to stop those words from reach her ears.

Jaemin didn't like that he felt powerless. Maybe it would have been easier if his love remained one-sided after all. She wouldn't have been the victim of such harsh criticisms. She had just barely dealt with the drama of her biological mother and sister, now she was dealing with their drama.

Jaemin wanted to reassure her that they could get through it. After all, Naeun made him feel whole.

As long as they remained low key about their relationship,they could get through it together.

That's what he wished for.