봄날 같은 그댄 예뻐요

봄날 같은 그댄 예뻐요 ▶︎ D

봄날 같은 그댄 예뻐요
▶︎ D.O. ―︎ ROSE

Nana didn't know what to do. She had lately gotten closer to someone who made her feel comfortable. He had always been that kind of person since they first met. He had always respected her boundaries and took care of her. That's something she admired about him.

Nana didn't want to be the first one to make the move. Not after her previous relationship, where she had tried her best to make to work. Maybe it was because they were too young. Jaemin and her thought they could fight and persevere against all the attention and hate their relationship brought. All their stupid petty fights and feelings that felt like they were the biggest deals at that moment. Nana wanted to learn from those mistakes. But how was she supposed to learn if within a couple of months, she found her too conscious of him. Whenever he greeted her in passing or they accidentally met in practice rooms, Nana felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest. It wasn't something she had experienced before.

With Jaemin, Nana had felt like their love could grow but with him, she didn't need to try. She just fell and she fell hard. Her friends had almost immediately noticed how different she had been when compared to her past.

Her breakup with Jaemin wasn't bad. There wasn't much crying on both their parts but it was still clear that their relationship affected her so much. That's why she was so cautious about getting into another relationship.

The age difference didn't help. He was eight years older than her.

Minhyun had noticed how Nana acted around him. When they had met again at Game Carters as teammates, she had been very opinionated and had leadership skills when it came to the games. But whenever they met after at the office, Nana was rather reserved with him.

He found her cute but how was he suppose to handle her feelings?

The age difference was eight years. She was barely staring her twenties while he was almost thirty. He initially didn't plan on getting close with her, but it seemed like fate had other plans.

After their drama together and the variety show, they just got to know each other better.

They had agreed to slowly figure out what their relationship would be. HYBE found out almost immediately as they were often spotted together at the company under the premise of taking lessons and practice.

When news came out of them dating, they had only gone on a few dates and weren't official but they decided to confirm it because they enjoyed each other's company.

The responses shocked Nana this time. She didn't get many hate comments as she thought she did. It was pretty tame compared to the previous year. In fact, the only problem they seemed to have was their age difference.

Maybe things would turn out differently this time.