soompi

[Breaking] Dispatch Reveals Soloist Nana and NCT's Jaemin Are Dating.

Dispatch has reported that Jaemin and Nana are in a relationship!

On June 1, Dispatch published a report claiming that the two stars have been dating for the past four months—and that their relationship began after their second appearance on "Knowing Brothers".

According to Dispatch, when the two idols denied dating rumors multiple times in the past, they were telling the truth and were not, in fact, romantically involved at the time. However, a source close to them reportedly stated that around December 2021, the two developed romantic feelings for one another. The anonymous source commented, "I think that after their second appearance on "Knowing Brothers", they got to know each other on a more personal level and decided to enter a relationship."

Dispatch claimed that Jaemin and Nana met up several times to hang out with fellow mutual friends and during these get-togethers, they realized just how well-suited they were as a couple. They also reportedly bonded over their careers and experiences.

Along with its report, Dispatch published photos of Jaemin visiting Nana's home.

Jaemin's agency, SM Entertainment, responded to the report by stating, "We are currently in the process of checking [with Jaemin] after seeing the article."

COMMENTS:

— I WANT TO CRY!! Our hard work of Nana noticing Jaemin finally paid off if this is true.

— Jaemin finally got the girl!!!!

— Honestly we all expected Nana to have dating rumors with her label mates first before Jaemin. But still congratulations if this is true.

— AMI, we did this. We can't complain. We did trend #SomeAskNanaOutOnADate after all.

— What about SOOBIN?!

— NANA X NANA!!! Their ship name is basically their nickname.

— So the rumors of Nana being in an arranged marriage is false.

— I feel bad for Soobin.

— Why is everyone acting like this is confirmed?! Their agencies haven't said anything.

— I feel like NCTzens and AMI are the two fandoms that get along the best.

— Is this real?