𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

A/N: Welcome! This is the happy ending version of the book. If you like sad endings, then just skip this chapter. Also, this has a small manga spoiler towards the end. So watch out for that!

...

"Alright, everyone. Repeat after me." Elizabeth said.

Elizabeth looked down at the book before taking a deep breath.

"..."

"Hear these words, hear the rhythm, heed the hope within my mind."

"Send me back, to where I'll find, what I wish in place and time."

Elizabeth looked up waiting for the others to repeat after her.

"Hear these words, hear the rhythm, heed the hope within my mind." They all spoke.

"Send my back, to where I'll find, what I wish in place and time."

"..."

Elizabeth shut her eyes, hoping to awake and find herself in the past.

However, when she opened her eyes, she saw she had been upstairs inside the tavern.

"Wasn't I just downstairs?" Elizabeth wondered.

Suddenly, Elizabeth gasped in surprise when she saw herself walk into a bedroom before shutting the door.

"It worked." Elizabeth sighed.

"But...what happened?"

Elizabeth went towards the stairwell and looked down the stairwell. She noticed something large, and purple. She couldn't see the whole thing, unfortunately.

"It's the perfect cube! So that means I came back the night Zeldris was taken in." Elizabeth exclaimed softly. Elizabeth turned around and slowly made her way into the room she had seen her past self walk into. She didn't want to alarm anyone else that could've been downstairs.

Slowly, Elizabeth twisted the handle and opened the door as slowly as she could. She didn't want to scare...herself.

When she opened the door, she noticed her younger self, sitting on the bed she used to share with Meliodas. She had her backed faced the door, and didn't even seem to notice the other's presence.

Elizabeth slowly closed the door behind her and made her way towards the bed.

"..."

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth asked. Her younger self quickly turned around before gasping in shock.

"Who are you-!" Elizabeth explained in shock. The older Elizabeth covered her mouth to silence her younger self. This was quite...embarrassing having to cover the mouth of her younger self.

"Please calm down Elizabeth. I've only come to tell you something." Elizabeth spoke. The other stayed quiet.

"In case you haven't realized it by now, I'm you. From the future. 16 years in the future to be exact." Elizabeth explained. The other Elizabeth gasped.

"It'll be hard to explain everything right now since I don't want to ruin this opportunity I have." Elizabeth sighed.

"But I've only come to tell you something important. Something that'll save Meliodas's life. Maybe even yours as well." Elizabeth added.

"Sir Meliodas? Is he doing okay in the future?" The younger Elizabeth asked in a panic. Elizabeth sighed.

"I can't go into details. But I will say this."