𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

"..."

The bedroom had been silent as everyone was deep in thought.

Meliodas was dead.

He died peacefully in bed, probably the last place anyone would've expected for him to take his last breath.

"Just look at him..." Ban started.

"He looks so relaxed. He doesn't have that damn poker face anymore." Ban finished. Right after he finished he began silently crying again.

"I think he still has that look on his face," Gowther said.

"..."

"Damn that demon! How could he just come here and do such a thing?!" King shouted. He quickly turned to Zeldris.

"Isn't this what you wanted?! You said you wanted your brother to be killed by your comrades! And now here he is, lying dead in his own bed!" King shouted furiously at the black-haired demon.

"While we were being tortured and almost half-dead, you watched the entire thing! You saw the expression on the captain's face when he watched Elizabeth being stabbed and bleed out!"

"Are you happy now? Are you satisfied?!" King growled.

"..."

"No. I'm not," Zeldris replied plainly. King grabbed Zeldris by his collar.

"Oh yeah?! Is that so?! What else did you want to see happen to him?!"

"Go on! Confess your sick fantasies about watching your brother dying!"

"Did you want to see him being chopped to pieces? Or maybe even watch as he slowly bled to death!" King continued. The others had watched in shock, not believing what they were hearing.

"I've had enough of this! I'm killing you here and now! And maybe, just maybe you'll be able to see your brother again."

"But you better pray to the goddesses that Meliodas will forgive you," King spoke darkly as he brought out his Sacred Treasure, Spirit Spear Chastiefol. That was finally the sign for everyone to calm King down.

"Wait King no! Stop this now!" Elizabeth shouted. She quickly stood in front of Zeldris with her arms open in a protective way.

"Princess, step out of the way! Let me exterminate him while he still can!" King shouted as he glared at Zeldris. Zeldris only stood behind Elizabeth completely unbothered as his gaze had shifted between Meliodas and King.

"King just calm down. This isn't something Meliodas would want us to be doing. Arguing is the last thing he would want from us in a situation like this." Elizabeth said softly.

"And I'm positive he wouldn't want you to kill his little brother," Elizabeth added.

"Well neither of us would know that! Because in case you haven't noticed, our captain is dead! We have no leader!" King shouted. Elizabeth sighed. King groaned before surrendering his weapons.

"We'll get back to this later. But for now, I think you have to answer a few questions for us princess." Ban said.

"..."

"Very well." Elizabeth agreed.

"But I'd rather answer your questions downstairs." Elizabeth Added.

...

Elizabeth sat downstairs with the others. She shifted nervously in her seat knowing everyone had their eyes on her.

"Well let's begin. What are your questions?" Elizabeth asked. Merlin spoke up.

"Well at the moment I'm sure we all have the same question. That question being..." Merlin began.