A Realization

Heads up, I just want to make sure that all of these images you have seen in the last chapter, are not mine, and none of the images you will see from now on are not my, I do not own them. 

Also I'm gonna add more people to the story, I know that team RWBY and JNPR including your own team is enough. But I want it to build the story, and maybe a harem also. And the height was a mistake, Artoria is actually gonna be 6,5 while your gonna be 5,4.

And one more thing before I go, I want my story's to improve, so I might change on how I write the chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV

It was morning at Beacon and in the dorm of (Y,N), he wasn't there. Only his teammates were there, Mike was getting his clothes on, Mia and Sophia were brushing their hairs. They all seemed to be happy, soon they got ready and left their dorm, joining team RWBY and JNPR.

"Alright, of to class!" Ruby said skipping across the hallway of their dorms.

"Hey Ruby! Wait up!" Sophia yelled excitedly at Ruby trying to catch up to her

"Your gonna fall if you keep running in the hallway!" Jaune yelled at them walking with the others who weren't running with Ruby or Sophia.

"I swear those two always do unnecessary things" Weiss said to Pyrrha who was walking beside her.

"Yes but their young aren't they? Their just excited for the day" Pyrrha said trying to explain it all to the spoiled girl.

"Speaking of the day is anyone else worried about the stalker from a few days ago?" Nora ask to them all worried that (Y,N) might threaten them again.

"Who care about that weirdo, he already got a taste of us so I bet he knows what's gonna happen next if he messes with us again" Mika said assuring everyone.

"Yeah who cares about that freak! He probably doing something perverted right now!" Yang said as she was fixing her hair a bit trying to make it look good.

"Hey! What's the wait up, were gonna be late for class if we don't hurry up!" Ruby yelled at them, already being far ahead from them all. They run up ahead catching up with Ruby, forgetting about (Y,N). 

--------------------------

Meanwhile with (Y,N) he was inside a room that was dark and cold, their were cups of water bottle and instant ramen on the side and he was on the bed looking at the T.V. His hair had grew longer in just the few days he was gone, and he was much more skinnier, He flops on the bed still staring at the T.V 

He lied there a bit before a knock on his door could be heard

"(Y,N) are you there?" The voice could be heard as Artoria who sounded worried, (Y,N) was living with Artoria since he had nowhere to stay. When he first told her what happened she immediately welcomed him in to live with her.