Hey...

Hey what's up, as you can see I deleted the other complaint chapter as I realized my mistake. I'm a bitch and your all right, I shouldn't complain about stuff when I'm writing online so yeah...lesson learned.

But that's not what I'm here for, I didn't want to bother you all with another message but it's because it's something I want to hear from you all.

I'm going to redo the first chapters but I'm not sure how to do so and I don't want to do it with you all hating it for being bad again, so I want to ask you all how should I change it?

I don't care what you say as long as it helps with making the story better, first of ignore the handwriting cause I'm trying to get better but am ass at it, but other than that don't hold back.

I'm working on the next chapter but I also want to fix the first ones cause it doesn't make sense, I know you all might say "why don't you just read the comments and then figure out how to write the story again" but I'm just not sure on how to change it.

Here I had this idea that instead of being all emo and sad like every story about abuse and some shit, he gets tire of it and decided to go with a plan b, to show them what power is and make them notice him.

That's what I had in mind but I'm not sure if that's the same thing or just dumb

I want to know your all opinion, and don't worry I'm working on the new chapters also so you don't have to ask and yell at me for posting to many annoying information(which I already have)

I posted the same thing about rewriting on my announcement but no one responded not like you have to but I just want to know you all opinions so I don't make another ass chapter

So please tell me what you think about it and just tell me. Thanks and I'm sorry for bothering your time.