Old Business

3RD POV

It was about 2 days since (Y,N) got his weapon from Mike, it was noon in Vale, and (Y,N) was walking around the streets he turns and heads into a building called "Tuxon's Book trade." he enters in as a person at the counter looks at him before speaking. (I'm going to call the man Tuxon)

Tuxon: "Hello! Welcome to Tuxon's book store! What can I do for you!" he said as he looked at (Y,N) walking towards him.

(Y,N): "...I'm here looking for some information." he stated with a cold bored tone to Tuxon.

Tuxon: "What kind of information?" he said confused but seemed to have a serious face.

(Y,N): "What do you have on the White Fang." he said just as Tuxon looked at him in shock before looking more mad and serious

Tuxon: "I have no information on them, what do you want," he said seriously.

(Y,N) "I don't care about you, I just want to know if you have anything on them. Locations? People? Or how about enemies?"

Tuxon stared at him a bit before walking away and into the back of the store.

Tuxon: "I don't have anything about them, if you're only here for that then I suggest that you leave," he said coldly.

(Y,N) didn't argue and headed out the door, on his way out he bumps into 2 people, one was a green-haired girl and the other was a grey-haired man. They both entered the store and (Y,N) stopped he looked back at the two who entered before walking to the corner of the building and waiting there. The two people walk out and head to the other way where (Y,N) came from, (Y,N) walked back and entered the store again.

This time Tuxon was dead on the floor, a bullet hole was on his forehead and blood leaked out from his head. (Y,N) stared at the body a bit before heading into the back and going through the shelves of files and desks full of paper. He stops as he picks up a file showing a list of people and having a White Fang logo on them, getting what he wants he heads out of the store but stops as he notices a book in a box, it was called The Third Crusade getting curious he grabs the book and heads out of the store through the back leaving the crime scene.

-----------------------------

~Emerald POV~

-----------------------------

The streets were crowded as usual giving me the chance to pick-pocket a bunch of people all around me without notice. So far I got about 4 wallets, man I wonder what I could buy with this.

Mercury: "Hey is this the place?" I hear that annoying jerk say.

I look up and notice that we were at "Tuxons Book Store" God what a stupid name, but it's the place so I might as well get this over with.

Emerald: "Yeah it's the place." I stated.

We enter through the door, but we pass by this kid who walks out, it was nothing to us, probably some nerd who likes books. We passed by him but then that's when I notice something strange, I noticed that he looked back at us with a cold look before walking the other way. I decided to drop it for now and talk to this person. I head to the counter and ring the bell as I hear a response in the back.

Tuxon: "Be right there!"

A man emerges from the back of the store carrying a bunch of boxes.

Tuxon: "Welcome to Tuxons Bookstore, home to every book under the sun. How may I he-" He said as he noticed who the people were at his counter. He dropped it ad tried to continue trying to act calm "How may I help you?"

Mercury: "Just browsing." he said as he closed the book he was reading.

Emerald: "I actually, I was wondering. Do you have any copies of the "Thief in the Butcher?" I asked leaning on the counter.