Chapter 14 - Blood

Laila laughs with giddy as the boy pulls her away from the dance floor, his hand locking with Laila's. As they make way from the festival, Laila takes a glance over his shoulder to the festival, glowing in the night.

Hopefully, mother and Cathellyn won't question her when they find out she's not at the festival. Laila looks to the boy in front of her. The brown hair, charming smile and the lust building up in him; yes he will do. Laila thought.

He drags her away from the people's eyes and drags her to the tavern, empty and silent, just like he wants it to be. It's quiet and the only thing that he hears is the sound of them both panting. The boy shifts his head right and left, searching for any sign of people before looking back to Laila. Her hair is messy from the dancing and her pink lips are twisted into an alluring smile as he pulls her into the tavern.

There is no fire in the tavern and the only light coming in is the bits of moonlight coming from the window. It's slightly cold and Laila feels her skin crawling but the boy doesn't feel it, he could not deny the heat building inside him.

The boy pushes Laila against the wooden wall, shutting the door shut. She looks into his brown eyes, hard to see the brown now with the lust filling up before pressing her lips to his.

He welcomed it and kisses her back, wanting dominance as he pulls her hair back, making the hair tie break and her hair falls onto her shoulders. Laila flips it over her shoulder before feeling his hands on her body.

She shivers but doesn't shows it and instead grits her teeth together, not wanting him to hear her.

The boy shrugs off his layers of shirt, revealing his chest and Laila smiles. Finally, she thought. He tries to do the same to Laila's dress but hears her clicking her tongue in mock disagreement. He looks to her with an eyebrow raised. He could not wait anymore.

Her lips are still in an alluring smile as she puts one hand on the boy's chest. He grins at the touch and another hand travels to his hair. Laila tugs his hair and the boy's eyes close, savoring each moment. Her smile turns into a grin as she pulls something from her long sleeve.

The boy's eyes shoot open as he feels a sharp, cold metal on his skin. He looks down and finds the horrific sight. A knife is pointed to his heart and the hand that holds it is Laila's. She's been waiting for this moment, for the boy to realize what he has done. 

The moonlight makes the knife gleams in the darkness as he looks to her, thinking as if this is all a joke. Laila's smile only goes larger as she pushes slightly, trickling his chest with blood as the knife tears the skin. The boy, now aware and his eyes fill with fear instead of lust, pulls back quickly but Laila is quicker. She lunges on top of him, pressing the knife deeper as the boy screams. Though she wants to hear it, Laila groans in annoyance as she places her other hand onto the boy's mouth, muffling his screams.

She straddles him, the knife going deeper and the boy feels it piercing through his flesh and bones, burning as he tries to scream again. Laila lets out a wicked smile as she watches the blood gushing out of the wound she made on the boy's chest. The boy is crying now, begging Laila to stop.

" Mercy! Mercy! " the boy screams as he whips his head hysterically.

Laila brings her head down to the weeping boy, looking into his fear-filled eyes before giving him a mock frown. She leans into his ear, feeling him tremble with fear." Now, now. Why should I give you that? " she says as she drags the knife downwards making a huge gash as blood comes rushing out of it. The red flesh can be seen clearly and it oozes out of him, forming a pool of blood underneath them.

She can feel the boy's mouth spluttering warm blood into her hand. She smiles. " Come on, give me a reason. " A few intestines come spluttering out of the gash and onto the wooden floor with a wet slump. Laila's eyes widen in fascination and she wonders, How much blood does this boy have? Do people really have this much blood?

The boy's eyes, red with hysteria, roll back as he feels his breathing hitches and he chokes on his own blood. He coughs out more of the red liquid and some of it sputter through Laila's slender fingers and into the air.

Laila's once green dress is now crimson red, covered with blood and a few bits of flesh sticking to her dress like ornaments. The girl watches as the boy shakes like a dying animal before finally going still, dead. A sigh comes from Laila as she realizes that the moment of fun has ended.

She stands up, kicking the carcass to the side before taking his stiff arms. The wooden floor is stained with blood and a few organs. She can flip the wooden floor to the other side later to cover the blood but now she has to hide the body. A long, thick organ comes spluttering out of him and she wonders if she can wear it as a scarf. She will the first one to do so and Laila loves being the first. 

The tavern stinks with the smell of flesh and Laila hopes the constant presence of rum here can cover it. The girl shoves back the long organ into his body and she feels all his flesh, still warm and sticky.  She pulls back her hand, now covered with blood and she takes hold of the boy's stiff arms. She grunts as she drags the body to the door, leaving a trail of blood and she kicks the door open, the cold winter air hitting her like knives. Gritting her teeth together, she drags the body out.

The murderer brings her head up, seeking for any sign of life and to her relief, no one. Just the snow falling slowly to the ground. What was the boy's name? Mycah? she thought as she drags the body through the snow, not worrying with the trail now. She knows the freshly fallen snow will cover it for her. Shivering, she trudges through the white blanket as drops of snow fall onto her brunette hair, a few bits of flesh sticking to it.

Probably better for him anyway. Nothing fun being the son of a farmer. The boy was a bastard and Laila doubts his mother will even remember him. He was the perfect victim for her. Nobody knows him and no one will remember him. But she knows the boy wanted to live by the screams for mercy. Those screams were music to her ears and Laila wants to hear more of the song.

The blood and flesh coming out of his body was art for her and was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. And she wants more. More of the blood and more of the screams. A twisted smile comes to her as she reaches the stream she's searching for. The water is rushing furiously and Laila knows it will carry the body away in no time. She takes a moment and for the first time, really look at her victim. He was handsome, to say the least. He certainly was in good shape when compared to other people of his age but what good is that when facing someone with a knife? His eyes are still wide open, few trails of blood coming from the corners. As she flings the body into the freezing water, she thought He was my first kill.

She has killed animals and blew them up with gunpowder more times than she can count but she never killed a man. I am a murderer, she thought grimly. Yet she doesn't feel any remorse. It feels the same as killing animals only with more blood and excitement. Perhaps she may blow up her next victim. She missed the smell of burnt organs and she knows it will be more beautiful if it is a man's. The water swallows the body, not even one sign of blood in it. 

Laila turns from the stream after seeing the body gets washed away with the current. Her body and dress stink with blood and she takes in the scent. Nothing better than the stench of new blood, she thought. Laila smiles and she starts to walk away, never looking back.

........................................................................

 THIS IS A SHORT ONE

Was that smut? I don't know. Sorry if you're angry that I didn't warn you but to be honest I don't think that's sexual content. So.... yeah.

Oh, and one thing. SOUND THE ALARMS BECAUSE WE JUST HIT 600 READS. YEAHHHHHHHHH. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS.

Share this story and vote! Don't forget to follow me!

BYE BYE