Chapter 4

Aspen's POV

Today we are leaving and going back to the compound. I called Davina's mom omg I called her mom I panicked for a couple of minutes then decided to take a bath to calm down. I fixed the bath for me and let my aunt and uncle know I was going to take a bath then it happened.

 I fixed the bath for me and let my aunt and uncle know I was going to take a bath then it happened

I screamed and my aunt came running in and saw that I had a tail. " Aspen what happens. Said Davina" " I don't know mom I don't know." " ok tell me what you did all day yesterday. Said Davina" " well I went to an island it was getting dark then I fall into a cave with a moon pool. Then the full moon was showing but I didn't care because I didn't have to transform then there was a moon pool and the only way out was to go through it. So when I got in it started to bubble inside the water then my body felt weird after that I came back."

That's when I realized it was the moon pool. " omg the moon pool gave me mermaid power's that's why my body felt weird." " Kol come here. Said Davina" I hope uncle Kol isn't mad. "ohh wow you have a tail. Said Kol" "dad this isn't funny mom tell him." Then I realized I called them mom and dad they saw my face worried.

"It is okay to call us mom and dad little star we raised you so it is fine. Said Kol." "can you help me dry myself" "yeah I'll help. Said mom" "thanks mom" Davina helped me get dried then we went on to sit on the bed with Kol. "what are we going to do every time I touch the water I fall." "well, you can do a spell where you can transform anytime you want and not when the water touches you. Said, mom."

I did the spell. "ok so mom anytime I touch the water I won't go all mermaid and only when I want to." "yes so when water touches you, you just get wet like you use to and you won't transform. Said mom" "wow we got a quad-brid in the family your the most powerful along with your mom of course both of you are powerful. Said, dad."

"wait don't we have a plane to catch." "oh shoot we do we better hurry. Said dad" We made it to the plane I sat next to mom and dad. Then I fall asleep the whole way back to New Orleans. " Star we landed. Said mom" We made it back to the compound and no one noticed I was gone all they said was Aspen your not supposed to go outside by yourself. Wow, they didn't notice I was gone a whole week.

Time skip

After a little while, I was painting and I just finished it then hope came and took the painting I just finished. " thanks now its mind. Said Hope" " give it back it's mine." I was gonna give one to my mom and Hayley and Keelin. The Klaus walked in. " what's all this shouting for. Said Klaus"

"Aspen trying to steal the painting I made for mom for mothers day. Said Hope" Before I even said anything he walked up to me and started to hit me while hope walked away he didn't stop until Kol came and got him. Then Davina came to check on me. " are you okay. Said, mom"

" yeah mom I'm fine also happy mothers day I made this for you also can we go to the cemetery." " Yeah, but why do you wanna go. Said dad" " I wanna do something special for two special people." I said think of my grandmother Ester and Aunt Dahlia but little did I know they were watching from the other side.

Davina's and Keelin's gift

Davina's painting

" here mom I made this painting for you

" here mom I made this painting for you." " oh wow, this is beautiful thank you. Said mom" " be right back then we can go ok." " ok said mom" I quickly made my way to Keelin's room I knocked then heard a come in. " Hey, aunt Keelin just wanted to give you something." " Sure what is it. Said keelin" " happy mothers day"

" oh wow, this is beautiful thank you star

" oh wow, this is beautiful thank you star. Said keelin" "you're welcome Keke" I made my way back to Kol and Davina and we left to the cemetery. I brought two beautiful bunches of flowers. Then I found their grave then Kol saw their names. " Star what are you doing. Said, dad"

" Just because they're dead doesn't mean we shouldn't give them flowers. I know what grandma ester did was wrong but she still is a mother and she deserves flowers too along with Aunt Dahlia. I know Aunt Dahlia tried to kill us but that's in the past and I'm willing to let it go I may have not met them but I still live the same with grampa Mikel and grampa Ansel. Every mothers day and fathers day too."

" you my star are the greatest thing that came into this family. You know how to forgive for the past. Said dad" " let's go home so we can eat ice cream in bed and watch movies." " let's go star. Said mom" Little did they know they were being watched from the other side.

Mikels POV

I heard my granddaughter talking to Kol about how she had forgiven us for our past and she was gonna keep coming here often. " they don't deserve her. Said Ester" " no they don't she is so innocent and pure and they treat her like that beside Kol and his wife. Said Ansel" " And her parents and sister treat her like that because they think she's human. Said Dahlia"

" she forgave us for something that didn't happen to her and for how much they talk bad about us she still forgave us." They don't deserve that sweet little girl.