Chapter 8

Time Skip

Aspen's POV

Today's the day I graduate from Harvard my family gonna be there so are my dad and mom and Derek and the pack. I went to go find my seat and wait for my name. Then they started first it was the valedictorian of course it was at I top of my classes. " hello everyone I would like to thank you all for coming today to look for today's graduation as you all know my name is Aspen Star Mikelson."

"if it wasn't for my uncle and app I wouldn't have been here today they took care of me since I was a baby and made everything possible even though my family didn't want to we always stuck together like a pack and then I moved out here and then I met my pack my friends and my other half of the other family I am glad to tell you that they are my family no matter what."

" and now I got my grandparents here with me and I don't have to all say thank you to everybody who came out the first graduation so follow your dreams anything is possible no matter what you're going through you going to a hard past or something you can get through it just like I did no matter what."

" I have I have a few extra words to say I would like to say thank you to my grandparents who helped me through this rough time along with my aunt and uncle they were there since the day I was born then as soon as I moved out here I was a little town and I am at my boyfriend Derek well fiance actually we're going to get married soon and now I'm working in the hospital after Nina PS for my family and everything I went through now I'm going to be a surgeon top of my league thanks to my family who supported me through everything they're the biggest support I ever had in my life they were there through every milestone so like to have a big shout out to my family."

Everybody clap and then ministration started calling names out by alphabetical order and then by the time it was my name I got back up collected my diploma and sat back down and then when it was over everybody to their cats up in the air and went to their families well I got my cap make sure it was mine cuz it's me anyways I went to my grandparents first and then my parents.

" were so proud of you. Said dad" " thank you so much dad" " now let me see that ring. Said, mom"

" yeah, your grandparents and your aunt helped picked it out for you

" yeah, your grandparents and your aunt helped picked it out for you. Said Derek" " really well thank you guys now let us go home and drink." They laughed we went to mine and Derek's house while my grandparents and aunt to their home. " can't believe you start at the Hospital next week with my mom. Said Scott"

" our mom. Stiles" Everybody laughed." Now let's drink." After I finished that sentence I ran straight to the toilet to throw up. " Star your not are you. Said Lydia" " I have no idea last time I and Derek did was like two days ago." All we heard was ewe from the boys out there while the girls laughed.

" OMG you are pregnant I hear two heartbeats. Said Malia" " really she is. Said Derek" I laughed at his actions. " damm it I can't drink for 9 months." " you got my daughter pregnant. Said dad" Everyone worried for his next actions. " Finally I was waiting for grandchildren. Said dad" Everyone laughed but my mouth dropped because this is not how I thought his reaction would be.

" wait why do I hear 2 heartbeats. Said dad" " surprise it's twins." " yes, twin I call godmother. Said Lydia" " what no it's gonna be me. Said Malia" " forget I'm having twins you both can be godmothers damm." " omg. Said Liam." " what." " two supernatural little Derek's or Aspen's around Beacon Hills better watch out. Said Liam."

" rude." Everyone laughed then left so we could be alone. " you been trying to get me pregnant haven't you." " yes, and it worked. Said Derek all excited. Then we both went to bed.