Chapter 10

Freya's POV

It's been a couple of years since Aspen left. Nothing's been the same every couple of months Kol and Davina leave for a week nobody has been the same. Then it hit me why don't try to go through her memories so I did the spell. " I DID IT EVERYONE LIVING ROOM."

Everyone rushed in besides Kol and Davina they were away. " I finally did it we can go through her memories and then find her I just Klaus and Haley's blood." I started doing the spell and then hopefully help me do it and then we were in her mind we were in the Whitehall. " These are her memories just pick a door and it will show the memories." Then Elijah picked a door.

Memories 1

Aspen was 5. " mommy can we go swimming." " no now go away you spoiled brat and stop calling me mommy its mam. Said Haley" Aspen walked away crying then Kol and Davina walked in and heard Aspen crying. " Hey, little star why are you crying. Said Davina"

" well I wanted to go swimming but mam said no. Said Aspen" " how about the three of us go swimming would you like that. Said Kol" Aspen nodded her head and Davina took her to get her and Aspen dressed to go swimming. "They are my beautiful girls. Said Kol." " uncle Kol I don't know how to swim. Said Aspen"

" how about I teach you. Said Kol" They started teaching Aspen how to swim then she got a hang of it. "Davina and Kol taught her how to swim it was supposed to be me. Said Klaus" " she just wanted to go swimming and I called her spoiled brat. Said Haley." "how about a next door. Said Hope" "how about this one said, Hope."

Memories 2

It was the time when they went to Florida. " aunt Vina check this out. Said Aspen" " wow this is cool. Said Davina" "let's go scare uncle Kol. Said Aspen." Davina and Aspen went to go scare Kol but only caught him singing and dancing in the mirror before they can scare him he turned around and screamed.

" Uncle Kol you good. Said Aspen while laughing." Love is your vocals ok from screaming. Said Davina while laughing." " haha very funny. Said Kol" Then the vision started to change. " wait what's happening. Said Klaus" " the visions changing. Said Freya" It was the next day when Aspen was on the island.

Then Aspen fall into the underground cave and the only way out was through the moon pool as soon as she got in it started to bubble and the moon was covering it then she left. " what happened in that little pool. Said Hope" " I don't know. Said Freya" Then they heard a scream so they paid attention and saw Davina running to the bathroom. "MOM what happens. Said Aspen." Haley's heart broke Aspen called Davina mom.

"wow, she looks like Haley's twin. Said Rebekha." Everyone was shocked at how identical she looked. "why does she have a tail. Said Hope" a little jealous because she doesn't have a tail. Then they were pulled out of the vision. " wow she looks like Haley's identical twin and a mermaid cool next to one. Said Klaus"

Memories 3

Aspen was bringing back Ester Mikel and Dahlia. " how did she not die you have to have a coven of witches to bring back at least 3 people. Said Freya. " Aunt Dahlia it is nice to finally meet you in person I'm waiting for grampa and grandma ester to wake up. Said Aspen"

" ahh you must be Aspen I waited for you and you did not deserve to be treated like that your such a nice and put an innocent young child your parents do not deserve you. Said, Dahlia." Then Mikel and Esther woke up.

" grandma Esther and grandpa Mikel it is so nice to finally meet you in person my father aka Kol gave me your ashes. Said Aspen." " I waited for you to bring us back I am going to teach you so many things and your grandmother is going to teach you how to do your magic along with your aunt. Said Mikel."

" you guys must be hungry follow me to the kitchen I made you guys some food for when you wake up but for now I have to call my aunt so feel free to serve yourselves some food. Said Aspen" Vision ended.
" they love her. Said Rebehka." " ok last Vision. Said Freya" " Haley you pick one. Said Freya"

Memories 5

It was the of Aspen's wedding. " she has gotten married. Said Hope" Then the music started then we saw Kol walking Aspen down the aisle. " he knew where she was and walked her down the aisle. Said Klaus heartbroken he didn't get to walk Aspen down the aisle." " she has gotten married without me in it. Said Hope"

The wedding was over and it was the middle of the night. " already we can make it up before she has kids. Said Haley" " babe wake up my water broke. Said Aspen" " OMG we missed everything first her transition now her wedding and now we miss her children's birth our grandchildren. said, Haley"

" Babe calls the pack and I'll call my parents. Said Aspen." They called them and told them everything then the doctor told her to start pushing. After 9 long hours, she had two beautiful twin girls. " wow she had twins I hope she named one after me. Said Hope." " call them in. Said Aspen. Derek went and got everyone and brought them in.

"Everyone meet Allison Willow Hale and Nora Talia Hale one after Derek's mother and the other and after my sister, she would be proud to be named after my babies. Said Aspen." " But my name is Hope not Allison and I'm her sister. Said Hope" "you are going to be a great mother. Said Kol" " Thank you, dad. Said Aspen" " oh no two little Aspen's running around the world better watch out. Said Kol."

Everyone laughed while Aspen glared at him. " what you were a handful as a baby. Said Kol" " OMG my grandchildren are so precious. Said Davina" " Those are not her grandchildren they are ours. Said Haley." Malia and Lydia would you do the honors and be their godmothers. Said Aspen"

" I was supposed to be their godmother first. Said Hope" " where are my great-grandchildren. Said Mikel." Then the vision ended. " where is she. Said Klaus" " Beacon Hills. Said Freya." " pack your bags we're going to meet our grandchildren and your nieces. Said, Klaus