Chapter 6

Kols POV

We sent her away we had to. We told the family we were going out for a date night.

Hope's POV

We were heading home now I was making my way up to bother Aspen because the family loves me and not her because she's just human. I went to her room and just barged in like always then I saw there was nothing in there like nobody's lived in here. Then I saw a letter and I read it. " MOM DAD."

Klaus POV

"MOM DAD" I heard hope she was in Aspen's room. " Aspen what did you do now" " Hope wheres, Aspen. Said Haley"  Hope couldn't speak she just pointed to it. " Nik read. Said Rebehka."

Dear Mikelson,
Now you may have found this letter which means I have been gone for days and you just notice. I always wondered why you all hated me. Did you know if you get a picture of Haley you'll see we look like identical twins? Also, did you know I'm a full tribrid my werewolf curse at 3 and vampire side at 16? Just ask my dad Kol and aunt Keelin what I looked like.

Dear Freya,
I have no idea what I did to you. I also needed you to help me control my witch side but my mom Davina helped me also im more powerful than you and hope just ask my mom and dad aka Kol and Davina.
Forgotten Mikelson
Aspen Star Mikelson

Dear Elijah,
I always look up to you on how you looked and acted. Did you know when I was little I always dressed up like you? You were my role model but not anymore it's my mom and dad aka Kol and Davina
Forgotten Mikelson
Aspen Star Mikelson

Dear Rebehka,
I always loved the bow you dressed and how confident you look while doing it. You even were my favorite aunt now it's keelin. I always wanted to go shopping with you to talk about boys and gossip but you didn't you did it all with hope.
Forgotten Mikelson
Aspen Star Mikelson

Dear Haley,
For someone who didn't have parents you would've thought you treat both your daughters the same but no you always favorite Hope let her get away with things. Even as a baby you didn't even hold me not once. Did you know we look like identical twins except I have ginger hair color you said I was a freak because of my hair color so I changed it to a brown? Goodbye Haley.
Forgotten Mikelson
Aspen Star Mikelson

Dear Hope,
I hope you die for how you treated me we were supposed to be twins you know with the inseparable bond but no you let power control you. You think I'm human while let me tell you, you are just a tribrid while I'm a quad-brid vampire powerful witch who can talk to the dead werewolf demon Angel and a mermaid so hows that for a human I hate you.
Forgotten Mikelson
Aspen Star Mikelson

Dear Klaus
My grandfather may have abused you and all but at least he knew you were okay and safe. I wanna say you are Mikel 2.0 but always my grandparents love me to have a horrible life I hate you.
Forgotten Mikelson
Aspen Star Mikelson

"Dear mom and dad aka Kol and Davina
I love you guys. You were there for me through everything when I found out I was a mermaid even tho dad laughed at me. When I broke my curse you guys took pictures and said you one fat wolf I still remember even tho I was 3. Mom I love you."

"You taught me how to control my witch banshee and Angel and demon side and you were there when I got my first period you brought me chocolate anytime my stomach hurt. I love you mom take care of the pack and tell them I love them."

"Dad you were there for my vampire side and werewolf side you help me not become a monster for my vampire side and taught me how to shift into my wolf side even tho you are not a wolf. You were always there when I had my panic attacks or when my anxiety started acting. Or when we play pranks on mom then get yelled at for. I love you, dad."

Your Princess
Aspen Star Mikelson
If you want to know anything ask my mom and dad they were there since I was a baby mom dad tell them about my sides.

Forgotten Mikelson
Aspen Star Mikelson

By now everyone had tears in their eyes. " Freya find my daughter." " I can't it's like she doesn't even exist. Said Freya." " she's not human. Said Haley" " No she's a quad-brid Vampire Very powerful witch werewolf banshee Angel and a demon. Said Davina"

" she called me an insult to Mikel what did she mean by at least my grandparents love me." " well as I said she can talk to the dead she found out around the age of 9 when she saw them then she said hello after that she knew she could talk to the dead. Said Davina." " can we see her baby wolf form? Said Haley." " yeah hold up here it is. Said Kol."

" wow, she was right she was a fat baby pup

" wow, she was right she was a fat baby pup. Said Haley." " I missed her first transition." What kind of father misses their child's first transition. After today nothing was the same Hope and Haley constantly crying. Me destroying everything Kol and Davina moved out. Freya constantly trying a location spell Rebehka and Elijah are always busy.