Chapter 5

Aspen's POV

The abuse has gotten worse now it's for every little thing I do and Hope takes advantage. I'm now a full tribrid I activated my vampire side when I was kidnapped by some werewolves and they killed me. I'm now 17 years old. I was excited that I and some of marcels vamps were going to hang out later.

so I went to sit on the couch then I hit something hard then I looked up it was Klaus I got up quickly and apologized for jumping on him and left quickly and went back to my room and painted hoping he didn't get mad.

Klaus POV

Aspen jumped on me then she quickly realized it was me and apologized. I was gonna hug her why would she say sorry fun jumping on her father. Was she scared of me? I and Elijah shared a glance at each other and we both made our way to figure out why she apologized.

We both made our way to her room. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to jump on you I didn't see you there I'm so sorry. Said Aspen" I went to tell her it was ok and hug her but she backed away and flinched. " Aspen . said Kol" She quickly ran to Lol and hugged him and they both walked away.

I was jealous that my daughter preferred my brother to me but why did she flinch.

Kol's POV

I heard Klaus say Aspen's name and I knew she was gonna have a panic attack in a couple of minutes if I didn't get her. " dad I wanna leave I'm scared for my life every day in the house. Said Aspen" I knew she was gonna bring it up sooner or later because she been having panic attacks every day.

"ok me and your mom already talked about sending you somewhere safe." "thank you dad" " your welcome my little princess," I told everyone let's go on a vacation so I and Davina had to say goodbye that night.

Aspen's POV

I am leaving tonight and when I get to my new place my dad compelled for I'm gonna bring back my grandparents and aunt. I made some letters to everyone then I made a bracelet for my mom and dad they cant be a dagger or killed.

Everyone was out celebrating hopes big accomplishment for doing a simple spell that I can do at the age of 5. " I'm gonna miss you, mom and dad." " we're gonna miss you to my baby. Said mom" " my princess you are doing what's best for your mental health and here are the ashes for your grandparents and your aunt I already know your plans and you need a legal guardian. Said, dad"

" I love you but I better get going love you mom and dad." " We love you too. Said mom" " wait here there so you cant be daggered or killed and once you enter the compound you won't remember where you are sending me I'll call you when I get there I already did a cloaking spell love you."

We know and we love you too. Said, mom and dad". I was already going to college I only had a year left for my medical degree so I transfer online I go to Harvard University but I'm doing online until I graduate.