Chapter 7

Aspen's POV

I finally made it to Beacon Hills I made it to my new house I went straight to sleep. Today's the day I brought back my grandparents and aunt I set their rooms up and a magic room so they can practice. I started doing the spell then waited for them to wake up. " hello. Said my Aunt Dahlia." " Hello, aunt Dahlia it's nice to meet you." " ahh, you are the young and gifted Aspen. Said Dahlia"

" yes." Then my grandparents woke up. " grampa Mikel grandma Ester it's nice to finally meet you." They all looked at me like I was crazy because I could die trying to bring back 3 people. " did you have any help. Said ester" " no it was pretty easy I could do this in my sleep."

They all looked impressed the Ester got up and walked up to me and hugged me. " I'm so sorry my dear grandchild that you had to go through that at least your uncle Kol stepped up he was always the crazy one. Said ester" "it is okay I'm glad I have you guys now." They all smiled at me. " you guys must be hungry I made some food for when you woke up it's in the kitchen here I'll show you."

They all looked impressed that I knew how to cook. " go ahead and serve yourselves I have to call my mom and dad oh yeah I call my aunt and uncle Kol and Davina's mom and dad. I have to let them know in ok dad was worried that I word hurt myself he's the one who gave your guys ashes I'm so glad he did."

They smiled and they were also surprised that lol gave you their ashes. I called my mom waiting for her to answer.

" Hey mom"

" oh thank goodness your alright. Said Davina"

" MOM I did it I brought them back"

"Good job I knew you could do it. Said Davina"

" where's dad"

"I'm right here princess I'm so glad you did it you will be happy once you get to know them more in person. Said Kol"

Little did they know everyone was listing to the call. Everyone was trying to figure it out.

" Hold on dad Grandma wants to tell you something."

" you did a great job raising her shes so polite and respectful you did a wonderful job she'll how to control her magic more and become a great hunter. Said, Ester."

" thank you mother please take care of her for us she's all we have left. Said Kol"

" we will I love you, my son. Said, Ester"

" love you to mother. Said Kol"

" dad mom I have to go we're going furniture shopping for the new house love you also to get some bows and arrows too I'm so excited to love you."

We love you too. Said Kol and Davina."

Klaus POV

We were all sitting in the living room when Davina's phone goes off and she motions Lol to follow her. By now that caught everyone's attention. Then we heard her voice she sounded so excited.  Then they kept saying how good she was then she said she did it. By now we have all of our attention to the call then she called Davina and Kol's mom and dad.

Then she said grandma then we heard her voice. Saying how she will help her with her magic. Then Aspen took the phone back and said how they were going furniture shopping and getting some crossbows. Then it was me she brought back Mikel Ester and Dahlia.

Then Kol and Davina come back out. "She brought them back didn't she." "yeah she did now she can have a better life without you guys in the way. Said Kol" The rest was shocked at how powerful she was because you can die if you brought back 3 people.