Chapter 11

Aspen's POV

The twins turning 1 today. It's been about a year since I had them and of course, their first words were Stiles. " Hey babe gets the twins ready so we can go to my parents for their party." " ok. Said Derek" My parents officially moved here to help raise the kids while I and Derek are at work. " mommy can we go now. Said Nova"

" Yeah, I'm sure grandma and grandpa are wondering where the birthday girls are." I and Derek put the twin in the car and left to my parent's place for their party. " surprise. Said everyone" Both of the girls screamed very excited and of course, they run off to their godparents not evening sharing a glance at their grandparents. Also, Mikel died someone killed him same with Esther and Dahlia.

" hi, mom hi dad." " hello love where are the twins. Said dad" " they ran off to Stiles and Scott. Said Derek" " hello love" " well I'm going to look for my birthday girls. Said Davina and Kol" " can you believe they're 1 year old and their first word was stiles" Derek laughed because he remembers Stiles coming over every day and telling them to say, Stiles.

" yup I remember. Said Derek. A couple of hours later we sang happy birthday and let them open their presents then just started talking so they would tire themselves out. Then we made our way home a d tucked the girls in and went to sleep.

Klaus POV

We left the compound around noon so we burly arrive around midnight. So we rented a house and drove there because in the morning we are going to see Aspen. It's the next day everyone was excited to see Aspen and her kids. " you all ready." We finally found her house. " so who's gonna knock. Said Hope"

" I will." I knocked and waited for the door to open. " just one second. Unknown voice." The door opened only to a woman who looked identical to Haley but only with ginger hair. " what do you want Klaus. Said Aspen" When shd said Klaus my heart broke. " we want to see our nieces and their grandchildren. Said Hope" hoping she would forgive us and let us in.

" Sorry, they're not your nieces or their grandchildren they have aunts and uncles who treat them equally and grandparents who they love just the same. Said Aspen" " but Kol and Davina arent your parents. Said Haley" " you guys are just some donners and Kol is my dad and Davina is my mom more than you to have been. Said Aspen"

"stop being jealous and let us in. Said hope" " Sorry but no my house my rules now leave before I call the cops. Said Aspen" " Were your family. Said Haley" " No my family is already inside your just people that happen to live with for a little while now bye. Said Aspen"

" she hates us. Said Hope" " I didn't know that was her natural hair color is beautiful. Said Rebehka" " yeah she does look like Haley's identical twin. Said Freya" " I hope she forgives us. Said Hope" " why would she forgive you guys you abused her mentally too you guy go ahead I'm going to see my nieces, unlike you guys I made sure to make sure she was alright you guys beating her. Said keelin"

We heard her knock on the door to hear Aspen saying she will kill us if we don't leave. Then heard her tell keelin to come inside. " we should just leave she doesn't like us and you heard her right now she just threaten us if we didn't leave her alone. Said Hope" Everyone nodded and we left home.

The Mikelsons left Beacon Hills and never looked back. And keelin left Freya. The Hales and the pack lived a good life Stiles works for the FBI like he always wanted Kol and Davina to help watch the twins and everyone got what they wanted.