Chapter 9

Aspen's POV

Time Skip couple months.

It's now the day of the wedding I'm about nine months pregnant so I'm burly showing that's good. Right now I'm doing my makeup and hair.

" Derek's gonna love it

" Derek's gonna love it. Said Malia " oh he better. Said dad" " dad how are you doing grandma and grandpa doing ok." " in doing their doing fine but you might wanna hurry or you gonna be late for your wedding. Said dad" Dad walked me down the aisle just like he promised when I was a baby.

"Remember when you promised you were the one going to be walking me the aisle now it came true." " Yeah, I remember it too. Said dad" " you better take care of her. Said dad" " I will take care of her promise. Said Derek. The wedding was finally over and we went home. " hello Ms.Hale. Said Derek"

"Hello Mr.Hale" it was the middle of the night when my water broke. " babe my water broke." " mmh ok." " wait your water broke. Said Derek" " yes now get the bags and let's go in pretty sure Melissa is on call." Derek got the car seat and the to-go bag and we left for the Hospital. " Hey, Aspen did your water break. Said Melissa"

" yeah, and the contractions are about 60 seconds apart so if you don't mind." " Get a bed for Aspen Hale now. Said Melissa." " imma call my mom and dad you text the pack." " ok. Said Derek" I called my mom and dad they said them on the way same for the pack and my aunt and grandparents. After 9 hours of labor, I finally had my beautiful baby girls. " omg that's rare. Said Melissa." "what is it are they okay. Said Derek" "yeah they're fine their identical twin girls. Said Melissa."

" Derek brings them in." Derek brought everyone in and they saw the twins. " Their names are Allison Willow Hale and Nora Talia Hale." " my god little Aspen's running the world better watch out. Said dad" Everyone laughed then he came over and hugged me. " you are going to be a wonderful mother. Said dad" "thank you, dad." The entire day everyone spent taking turns holding the twins.

" The entire day everyone spent taking turns holding the twins

" omg their precious. Said aunt dahlia" "indeed they are. Said ester" " thank you." Later that day we brought the twins home Lydia insisted she come home with us to help. But I think just to hold the babies.