I swear I'll never leave again (Epilogue)

2 years later

I opened my eyes and felt the warmth of Taehyung's body who hugged me from the side. I smiled to myself, the bed was gigantic yet he was able to find his way to my side and pull me into his embrace as a little spoon. It wasn't our own bed; we were currently in Seoul.

An international artist that I really wanted to see live performed a concert and Seoul was always the city in which these concerts were held. The date was coincidently the day before my birthday so Taehyung had bought the tickets as a birthday surprise. He had also rented a room in a hotel because driving from Seoul to Busan after the concert was too much, this was better.

Which meant today was my birthday. To be honest it was pretty confronting to turn 27, but I would definitely not complain. I had my degree, a job and I lived together in a big apartment with my boyfriend. After a year of working from my side we decided to move to a bigger place. It was definitely a good decision and honestly also a lot of luck because the price was really good for the amount of space we got in return.

Taehyung's arm moved and soon after I felt soft kisses in my neck from behind.

     'Happy birthday y/n.'

I turned around and kissed him on his lips

      'Thank you tae.'

His arms roamed my body while he crawled on top of me, kissing my cheeks and then downwards with my necks

       'What are you doing?' I giggled

         'I am going to give you 27 kisses' he said while planting a kiss on my lips

           'One' then he kissed me close to my ear 'two' he whispered, my neck was next 'three'

Every kiss made me more and more turned on, he kept placing kisses followed by the count, soon he trailed down, kissing my inner thigh 'sixteen', he kept continuing and I moaned out loud. Suddenly my mobile phone rang, waking me up from this trance of pure pleasure.

'just leave it' Taehyung said as he continued, it was honestly hard not to check who it was but that soon disappeared when his tongue touched my clit. 'fuck' I let out and luckily at that time the phone stopped ringing as well.

The phone wasn't quiet for a whole minute before it began ringing again. Taehyung stopped and sighed, so did I.

       'Maybe I should get it' I indicated and Taehyung nodded.

It ruined the mood anyways

I saw it was mother so I answered quickly, knowing that she will continue ringing until I picked up. 

      'hi mom'

       'Happy birthday y/n!' she exclaimed

        'Thanks mom'

         'Also from your dad and Jackon, and say hi to Tae from us.' 

After a while my parents slowly but surely took my side and also found it time for jackson to get over himself. I suppose they started to realise that Taehyung might indeed be the man I would start a family with at some point and they better welcome him sooner than later.

        'Thank them as well' I had short answers but I couldn't really bother because first I was still super turned on and Taehyung decided to take his shirt off so I was distracted by his appearance. He looked at me as I was admiring his upper body. I saw a smirk appear on Taehyung's face and then he leaned back on the bed.

         'How was the concert?'

Taehyung's hand trailer from my knee up to my thighs and then even further up. I stared at him wide eyed and shook my head. Though I really was desperate for his touch, I was still calling with my mom.

           'It was really great' I answered and I hoped that would put an end to this torture. I mean I loved my parents but the timing of the phone call wasn't great.

        'What are your plans for today?' she then asked and Taehyung was about to stand up again from the bed but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. guiding his arm and hand to my womanhood and he looked at me surprised.

            'I don't know its a surprise'

Taehyung slowly moved over my clit and that already was so stimulating at this point. I suppressed any noise.

          'okay well.. have fun alright' she said it in a certain tone and for a moment I feared that she detected a hint of what I was doing. 

         'Yes thanks and speak to you soon' I said and hung up.

'I can't believe I just did that' I said but in a moan because he was still slowly moving his hands over my womanhood. He chuckled and then attacked my neck with kisses. We fell back on the bed and let's say I had a good start of my new life year.

After breakfast we checked out of the hotel and Taehyung had prepared some surprise for which we had to drive somewhere. I stared outside of my window, seeing the city that I used to live in, in which had many memories. 

Coincidently we passed Seouls library and for a moment Namjoon crossed my mind, not in a "lover way" but rather the fact the library reminded me of him. I smiled to myself; Namjoon stayed a good friend with whom I occasionally had dinner, like once a month. He had found a job that suited him better at a different university so I didn't work with him directly anymore. Taehyung had really worked on his jealousy and grew to accept it more that I occasionally hung out with guys. He even invited Namjoon over for dinner once, he said it was to express his gratefulness over the fact he brought me food etc.

Jin on the other hand was not invited home, but Jin luckily got over his crush very fast. He was now together with someone and last I heard they were making plans to move in together with each other so that was very good news.

We also passed the club, the club in which I learned the truth about why Taehyung left me. The club in which Luna met Jimin. I shook my head with a smile, who could have thought that that lame one liner let to where they are now. Jimin and Luna were expecting, she was three months in.

A while later I started to recognize the surroundings. I knew where we were. The car stopped and Taehyung got out. He opened the trunk and he had packed a picnic box, just as that day. We were at the park, the abandoned one.

         'I wanted to recreate that date' Taehyung said shy while grabbing everything

          'it's perfect' I answered.

We sat in the grass, well on our blanket. It was so peaceful and so lovely. After a while we eventually stood up, ready to pack everything again and then go for a stroll.

        'turn around for a second, I have another present packed' Taehyung said and I was a bit confused but did as he asked

         'okay you can turn back'

and as I did I gasped, seeing him on one knee, a little box in his hand that had a ring in it.

He smiled at me, a genuine one with a hint of nervosity, and he then took a deep breath

           'my dearest y/n it was exactly 10 years ago we had our first kiss and in that moment I was so sure about my love for you, and that became very clear again when I saw you 5 years ago in that classroom in this city. I have made mistakes during these years but we fought through all of it. You are my love, my best friend and my family. I can't imagine my life without you.'

He stopped for a second and looked around

      'I promised you before, at this exact place, that I will never leave again, and I want to make that really a promise so...y/l/n y/n do you want to marry me ?'

I smiled at him, everything he said was the same for me. I couldn't imagine spending my life without another person. I was ready to spend all of it with him.

      'I do' I answered and a boxy smile appeared on his face.

I bent down and hugged him tightly. 

THE END 

----

Authors note: okay so its really over now, I wanted to thank you all for reading and voting and commenting on this story. I hope you liked it<3