School Girl's Fantasy

y/n pov

Time passed and indeed we did take it slow, which was fine with me. The thing was as well Jungkook and Yoongi were active in our groupchat, mainly Kook though but that did mean that we actually talked regularly.

I sat in class, his class. I had to admit that in a way it was even harder to concentrate now.

My strategy was to avoid him and act as if he was any other teacher.

This was before I found out about the truth of why exactly he had left me, and about how he still had feelings for me and most importantly before we kissed.

Today Taehyung was wearing a black sweater with a turtleneck and he just looked so damn gorgeous. My mind was going places that made me feel super turned on. I was convincing myself I could just stay after class to ask about the paper, but instead of discussing the paper I would do something else. However, as after that night not really anything happened it was an ambiguous situation. plus he was my teacher and we were on university grounds.

I bit my lip as I was trying to control my thoughts gazing at Taehyung when I saw him looking at me, a smirk creeping up on his face. My cheeks flustered and I quickly turned my eyes down. It felt weird, I mean I was sexually active but I never longed for a person like this before.

It didn't take long for me to wonder back to his form.

All the things I could do with that man.

My core already started throbbing.

No no we were taking it slow get a grip y/n.

  'ms y/l/n, as you wrote one of your papers about it, perhaps you could enlighten us?'

Taehyung and the rest of the class looked my way. Luna hitting my foot under the table waking me up from my daydreaming.

  'uhm I am sorry could you repeat the question sir?'

Everyone chuckled and what struck me the most was how Taehyung devishly smirked

He purposely asked me a question when he knew I wasn't paying attention.

  'I asked how you would describe minimalism in photography'

I tried my best to not show any embarrassment as I could see he did this deliberately. So I answered him with a straight face.

  "Minimalist photography is a form of photography that is distinguished by extreme, austere simplicity. It emphasizes sparseness and focuses solely on the smallest number of objects in the composition process."

Some heads of students turned away, some were rolling their eyes and some like Taehyungs turned into a surprise.

  'That's.. thank you for your answer' he answered clearly impressed and continued his class.

I smiled triumphantly,

Near the end of the class I convinced myself it would be a bad idea to stay "to ask about my paper". So when the bell rang I as normally packed my things and together with Luna headed towards the exit, Taehyung was standing next to the door wishing everyone a wonderful evening.

  'ms y/l/n, can I speak to you about the paper? ' he asked and my head turned towards him.

'uh yes sure'

  'I will see you at home?' I asked Luna indicated she didn't need to wait for me, she nodded.

All students left and I walked towards Taehyung's desk on which the papers laid.