The Exhibition

Taehyung pov

I saw y/n sitting on the ground her hands covering her face.
  'y/n'

  'Leave me alone Tae' she said and it was the first time she called me that since I was her teacher.

  'Please, I am sorry, I should have told you. but we couldn't be together and I know how much your brother means to you, I didn't want to be an obstacle in the relationship with your family. I made a bad decision, but I just thought you were about to move to Seoul in a half year and it would be easier this way.'

She looked up indignant.

  'Easier? you have no idea how you broke my heart.'

  'I am sorry' I wiped away the tears from her face.

  'I really did love you' I added.

She cried again 'I can't just forgive you, you could have written me a letter, a note, anything. You made me feel like I was nothing.'

  'I can't believe Jackson would do something like this'

y/n
pov

There was a long silence

  'You are the asshole who broke y/n' Luna's voice suddenly sounded next to us. I turned to her and she had this shocked face.

  'It all makes sense now.'

Jimin was standing completely shocked

  'Wait, y/n is the girl.'

Luna also bend down

  'I'm sorry I told the story Tae' Jimin said but Tae shook his head 'you didn't know.'

  'y/n, I am so sorry but that's what happened' Tae again pleaded.

  'I want to go home' I said calmly 'I don't think we should talk about it under the influence of alcohol.'

  'I am coming with you' Luna indicated and I nodded. I got up from the ground.

  'I uh' I didn't know what to say to Tae, There was a part of me that was angry but also I felt sad for him. Did he really have a choice though?

When we arrived home I went to bed and this time Luna stayed with me. I just didn't know how to deal with this information.

The following day I called Jackson, and even though I didn't want to fight with him it did come to that.

He blamed it on me, for not telling him.

He blamed Tae for being a pervert who liked his best friends little sister.

He blamed everyone, even his other friends, everyone except himself

He couldn't see that he did do something wrong. So I told him I didn't want to speak to him in a while.

I needed time.

I skipped Taehyung's classed that week. I gave myself one week to feel sorry for myself and the week after I would return again. 

I arrived in class early and seated myself next to Luna. Eventually Tae walked in and his eyes landed on me, a concern in them.

I only nodded with a soft smile. I couldn't deny that his worry didn't affect me.

  'You okay?' Luna asked me with also worry in her voice.

  'I am fine. Thank you Luna.'

I wasn't though, seeing Taehyung immediately threw me back in the spiral of thoughts. Five years I had not known the truth, the truth that my boyfriend, the only one I had ever fell in love with, left me because my brother threatened him. I swallowed trying to hold back my tears.