•7•

*Karls pov*
After I did my homework I went downstairs picked some food and sat on the couch watching TV. My mom walked in.

"Honey do you want me to drive you?" She asked me. I nod. I go upstairs grab my backpack and go back to my mom. We both go to the car and she starts driving. She turned slow music on while driving to the field. As we arrived she told the coach to not let me play today. My coach agreed and he let me stay at the switching seats. I watched them train.

After training my coach asked me if I wanted for him to drive me. I accepted it. We got into his car and he drove me home. I got inside my house and went upstairs. I lifted Sapnaps hoodie and changed the bandaid.  I went to my bed and layed down, I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I scrolled for little bid and I went downstairs to watch TV. I didn't notice but my dad was home.

"Hey" He said. I flinched, I thought I was alone. "Hi" I said. "How are you?" he asked me as he sat next to me on the couch. I move away from him. "I'm good.." I answered. I know that he will bring something up so I got up and started going back to my room. He noticed that  I was limping.

"You're pretty weak y'know?" He said. I slow down, I want to hear what he has to say to me. "Getting pushed into a locker and bleeding? Heh... you. are. weak. I don't even know how you are my son. You're a faggot, hanging out with a boy, dressing up like a gay one.." I had enough and went to my room and locked it. I layed down and just looking at the cieling and just thought of my life.

Hours pass. Me just laying in my bed, thinking of some stuff. Later on I got a message. It was from Sapnap. 'Hey how are you?' I responded. 'Hello! I'm good wby?' 'Nothing much, just laying in my bed. Do you want to hang out?' 'Sure, where will we go though?' 'I don't know, where do you want to?' 'Maybe watch the sunset on a cliff?' 'Alright sure, I will come in 10 minutes' 'Okay, I will wait' Karl responded and waited for Sapnap downstairs. He sat on the couch and watched TV for couple of minutes. He heard a knock, he opened it and Sapnap went in the house.

"When are we going to go?" I asked. "Whenever you want to" Sapnap answered. Karl went to the couch and sat. Sapnap sat next to him. Not close but they're arm's were touching. Sapnap scooted over closer to Karl. Karl put his head on Sapnaps shoulder. Sapnap chukled. Karl just giggled. Sapnap put his arm on Karl's shoulders.

After watching the movie for couple of minutes, they decided that they will go where Karl wanted to hang out. "Are you ready?" Sapnap asked. Karl nodded. They get out of the house and go to Sapnap's car. They both get in and Sapnap starts the car. They both drive to the cliff. They get out of the car and Karl runs to the end of the cliff. Sapnap is running behind Karl as fast as he can. What can he know what that little boy would do?

"Karl!" Sapnap grabbed Karl from behind and hugged him. "What?" Karl asked "Is everything okay at home?" Sapnap asked softly. "Yes?.. oh.. you thought didn't you?" Karl asked. Sapnap nodded. "I wouldn't do it infront of you.." Karl added as Sapnap hugged him thighter. Sapnap held Karl's hand as he went closer to the end of the cliff. Sapnap sat down and let Karl sit on his foot. They were like 7 meters away from the edge. Sapnap hugged the smaller boy in his arm's and Karl relaxed his body into Sapnap's.

They sat there for like and hour and decide to go to the mall. It was 8:27pm as what Karl assumed. They get into the car. Sapnap blasting his spotify playlist. Karl and Sapnap actually have the same taste so they both sang they're hearts out. They arrived at the mall. Sapnap quieted the playlist and got out of the car, Karl went out too.

They get into the mall. Sapnap holding Karls hand as he drags Karl all around the mall. It was late so there wasn't alot of people which was really relaxing. They both go into different shops and buy some clothes, monster drinks, a blanket. After they shopped they went to Sapnaps car and started to drive back to Karls house.

Karl went to unlock the door and went inside with Sapnap. He didn't know that his dad was home tonight.. Karl skipped through the living room until he got pushed into a wall by his dad with hand. Karl gasped at the choking. Sapnap ran over to them and pushed Karl's dad off.

"What the hell are you doing?!" His dad shouted. Karl quikly went behind Sapnap. "Just protectibg my friend! You have no reason to hurt him when he is back!" Sapnap shouted back. His dad mubbled some curse words untul Sapnap punched his dad in the face. His dad collapsed on the floor and Karl flinched seeing his dad on the floor, bleeding from his nose.

Sapnap grabbed Karl's wrists. "You are staying at my house, grab everything you need, I will wait here" Sapnap said as he let go of him. Karl nodded and went upstairs to grab a backpack and put some clothes, his books, charger, shoes. He went downstairs to Sapnap who waited for him. They both rushed to Sapnaps car and drove to Sapnaps house.

When they got to Sapnap's house they went out and Sapnap went to his door and unlocked it. Karl got in the house. He has been here before once. Sapnap grabbed Karls arm and lead him upstairs to Sapnaps room. Sapnap locked him room. "You will stay with me okay?" Sapnap pulled Karl into the hug. Karl nodded sobbing. "Hey, hey don't cry.. cryinb doesn't look good on you.." Sapnap said as he stroked Karl's hair.

Later when Karl calmed down they both drifted to sleep. Sapnap hugging Karl, Karl hugging him back and had dry tears on his face..

A/N hello! I'm very sorry for not updating! I'm at my grandma and I couldn't upload on weekend, neither I had some ideas.. please leave requests.

Leave requests here! —————————->