•10•

*Karls pov*
Karl woke up at Sapnaps lap. The taller one brushing Karls hair. Sapnap giggled. Karl burried his face into Sapnaps chest to hide the blush on his face. Sapnap hugged the boy thighter making the little boy gasp at the suddent action. Sapnap them made circles into Karl's back. Karl relaxed onto Sapnaps body.

They stayed there for a little bit like that until Sapnap wanted to get up. He picked up the smalled boy and put him on his bed. The smaller one grabbed a pillow and hugged it. Sapnap chuckled. He went to the bathroom and did his thing. He came back to see that Karl isn't there. Sapnap went downstairs to see Karl looking in the fridge. Karl smiled at Sapnap. Sapnap went down and grabbed Karls chin and pulled him close. Karl gasped and was deep red.

Sapnap bursted out laughing and hugged the smaller boy. Smaller in shook, not even hugging the taller one. "I-im sorry" Sapnap said laughing out. He barely even made these words out. The smaller still in shook. Sapnap then calmed down and cupped Karls face.

"Hello beautiful" Sapnap said with a smirk on his face. "AISKAKDNWKAOSK" Karl responded being all red. Sapnap started laughing again. He picked up the boy and went to the couch and sat down. Karl on Sapnaps lap.

"Do you want to watch something?" Sapnap asked. Karl responded with a nod, still being all red. Sapnap turned on HBO and started watching 'Euphoria'. Karl was just screaming into the pillow trying to get this 'scene' out of his mind. While Sapnap was just evil laughing. Karl was just squeling of the emberassment.

Later on Sapnap stopped the film till he saw the little boy closing his eyes slowly. He went to sit next to Karl and hugged the boy. Karl smiled. Sapnap put his head on Karls. They layed there for an hour or so until Sapnaps mom came back home.

"Hello honey, whats going on?" She asked. "Nothing we are just laying here. How was work?" Sapnap answered. "Nothing much, just as the other days are the same" She answered. Sapnap nodded. "What do you guys want for dinner?" Sapnap had to think for couple of seconds. "I think we will take pasta" When Karl heard the word 'pasta' he woken up. "Pastaaaa" Karl said with his cracked voice. He made Sapnap and mom chuckle. Karl giggled along.

"Alright the pasta will be in 30 minutes" Karl nodded. Sapnap pulled Karl closer to him. "Tomorrow school, I believe you have a sport day" Mom said. Sapnap nodding, picking Karl up and going to his room. "And I uhh-" Mom turned and saw the boys werent there anymore. She shrugged it off and went back to making pasta.

Sapnap pushed Karl onto the bed and layed next to him spooninb him. Karl tried getting out but Sapnaps grip was too big. Karl whined that let Sapnap let go of him quickly. Karl got up and stood next to the bed and screamed 'YES!' quietly. Sapnap stood up and pushed Karl into the wall and hugged him. "Pls stop, ima die" Karl said jokingly. "Don't die on me" Sapnap answered. "I'm not, I promise you" Sapnap nodded.

They stayed there for couple of minutes until Sapnap pulled him back to bed. "Lets sleep now" "Its like 5pm" Sapnap didn't answer Karl just layed there hugging him. Karl giggled and slowly went to sleep. Sapnap chuckled and went to sleep too.

*In the morning*
Sapnap woke up first. He got up, went to his closet, picked some clothes and went to change. Karl got up shortly later. Karl went to his clothes and dressed up. Karl waited for Sapnap to get out. Shortly Sapnap got out and both of them went downstairs. They picked what Sapnaps mom has made and made they're way to school.

They got to school. They went to they're lockers and Karl opened his. Bouncy balls came out of it. He ignored them and just put his things back and took some out. He could hear some muffling noises that the Gray and his friends made. He ignored them and just went to his class. He sat down at his desk in English class.

The class ended very quickly. Karl got out and he attended his classes not really doing much. He ate with Sapnap at lucnh. But the thing is that Gray didn't bully him today, including the bouncy balls, but they could be from another week or so. Karl really didn't care so he shook off the thought of his mind.

Sapnap had the final thing on his game. It was an important week for him, so Karl was there for him everytime. This time Karl was sitting at the switching seats watching Sapnap train. Whenever Sapnap went by Karl he always winked at him, it made Karl go all red, but Sapnap only chuckling distance. After the training they both got in Sapnaps car and drove to his house. The ride had a comfortable silence.

A/N hello, im very very sorry that i didnt even update. Happy easter! Sorry that this one is really short. I might end it in the next chapter because i dont have any ideas..