•18•

After Karl explained about his father and why he had ran to the pond, the silence was really loud. Karl sipped his tea while looking at them all.

"I'm sorry Karl, do you want to stay at my house for a little bit?" Sapnap offered. "Sure, if I wont bother you" Sapnap shook his head in disagreement."You won't don't worry about that. Make yourself like at home" Sapnap said smiling at Karl. Karl smiled back.

Dream and George went to Dream's house after Karl sipped his tea. Apparently Dream wanted George for something at his house, Karl wouldn't get it while George was red.

Karl took a shower at Sapnap's house and wore some Sapnap's clothes. He loved how Sapnaps clothes smelled. It was like a vanilla, caramel smell. He went out of the bathroom and noticed Sapnap fixing the living room they all have stayed in.

"Oh you're out of the bathroom. You ready for bed?" Sapnap asked. Karl nodded. Sapnaps parents were supposed to come back home really late. So they had the whole house to themselves.

"In two days is the final game" Sapnap grunted. "Hows the workouts?" Karl asked. "Why are you interested?" Sapnap smirked. Karl flushed. "I dunno, but I just know you will win!" Karl said making both of them giggle. "I hope" Sapnap mumbled. "You will now stop worrying"

It was late like around 11pm? Karl stayed at Sapnap's. He didn't want to go home while his what so called father was there. So he texted his mom that he is at someones house and he will be back in the morning (maybe) so that she doesn't look for him. He put his phone on the counter and waited for Sapnap to get out of the shower.

Sapnap got out of the shower only with a towel wrapped around his waist revealing his workout body. Karl didn't even know where to look. He grabbed a pillow from the living room couch and put it on his flushing red face. Sapnap just chuckled.

"I will put a shirt on don't worry!" Sapnap shouted from the other room. "Please trousers too!" Karl screamed back. Sapnap was heard laughing from the other room. Later on he came back, but Karl was still putting the pillow on his face.

Sapnap grabbed the pillow from Karl and pulled the boy up. Karl covered his face with his hand. Sapnap practically dragged the boy to his bedroom. Karl squeaked."Whats wrong?" Sapnap asked sitting on the corner of the bed while leaving Karl blushing like a tomato next to the door.

"I-I can sleep on t-the couch" Karl said.The words are mumbling into Karls hand but Sapnap still understood them somehow. "Its fine, you sleep on that side I will on that. Don't worry I'm not going to touch you." Sapnap said. Karl nodded uncovering his face but still not looking at Sapnap. "Unless you want me to.." Sapnap said while smirking. Karl again covered his face with hands. "I'm just joking" Sapnap chuckled. "Come here" Sapnap patted to the other side of the bed.

Karl quickly went to the other side and went under the covers. He put it to his chin so he won't suffocate since there was like 2 blankets. Sapnap got in the bed too. They were both facing each other's backs. Karl looked through his shoulder. Sapnap was facing his back at him. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Sapnap had other plans. He wanted to tease the little boy a little bit more. He faced Karl's back. He scooted little closer every minute. He hugged Karl's waist and waited for his reaction.

Karl's eyes opened quickly. He didn't move but he was a blushing mess once again. Sapnap chuckled. "This doesn't bother you right?" Karl shook his head as no quickly. "Is it okay if I keep it?" Sapnap asked for approve from the boy. Karl nodded. He didn't want to use his voice because he knew he wouldn't even get a word out.

Sapnap rested his arm on Karls waist. He didn't do anything else, he didn't want to discomfort Karl. He might think of Sapnap someone bad, he didn't want that. Sapnap wanted Karl to be to him more than a friend. But he didn't want to ruin their relationship and he didn't know if Karl was into men and stuff. Sapnap shook these thoughts off and went to sleep.

While Karl was there widely awake. He felt comfortable to Sapnap's touch. Later on Karl fell asleep too.

*Time skip: Morning*
Karl changed his clothes what has Sapnap has gave him. His parents were home and made both of the boys breakfast. "So how did you guys sleep?" The miss asked. "Pretty good" Sapnap answered smirking while eating pancakes that his mother made him and Karl. Karl tried his best not to blush remembering last nights moments.

After they ate Karl knew he had to go home sadly. "I will drop your clothes tomorrow at school, is that alright?" Sapnap asked while Karl was ready to leave to his house. Karl nodded. "Wait let me drive to your house please." Sapnap offered grabing his keys and heading outside. Karl said his goodbye's to Sapnap's mom and dad while going to Sapnap's car.

He sat in the car. Sapnap started driving. They were practically skipping school today, because of Karl's yesterday's events. Sapnap might go to school today but he isn't sure. Karl won't he already made the decision. Because he didn't know what was going on inside of his house. He didn't get a reply back from his mother which worried him sick.

Sapnap stopped his car next to Karl's home. "Thank you really. For everything, like clothes, breakfast, for letting me stay.." Karl said. "Nah, don't worry about it." Sapnap said. Karl smiled. "Let me lead you to the door okay? I don't know I don't want you to die or something y'know?" Sapnap said opening his door and getting out.

They go up to Karl's door. Karl sighed. He knocked. They waited for couple of seconds, until the door opened. "KARL!" His mother screamed. She immediately hugged the boy. Karl hugged back. "Is he back?." Karl asked coldly. "Of course not! Are you kidding me?! After what he did to us? Don't be kidding. Police carried him out. He got arrested for doing a crime and I guess he wanted to hide in our house." She said. Karl could tell she was mad. "Did you sign them?." Karl asked. "Yes" She answered.

Karl was filled with happiness. He hugged his mother tightly. He let go after couple seconds. "Oh my god Sapnap! Thank you for taking care of Karl!" She hugged Sapnap. Sapnap hugged her back giggling. "Its fine miss" Sapnap said. Sapnap leaned next to Karl's mom's ear and whispered something. Something that Karl couldn't hear. His mom was stood there sheepishly smiling as she patted the boys back. "Thank you again" She said. "You want tea?" She asked. "No thank you I will be going now!" Sapnap going up to his car.

"Wait Sapnap!" Karl runs to Sapnap. Blushing a bit. Sapnap saw his cheeks were flushing little pink. Sapnap smirked. "Thank you really for taking care of me." Karl said. "I hope you don't mind this" Karl said. Sapnap was not prepared for what Karl was up to. Karl kissed Sapnaps cheek. Karl waved at him and straight went to his house. Sapnap quickly got into his car and drove off. Sapnap's mind was racing and kept replaying the feeling of Karl's lips on his cheek. He couldn't believe. He really thought he will make the first move. But Karl had other plans...

A/N Hiiii guyssss!! How r u? We're coming to an end to this story already! I'm really sorry for the gap that was like for 3 months? I deeply apologise for that! I will make a new story as soon as this ends! Bye for now! I love you and remember to drink and eat!<33