•17•

Karl packed his stuff for the picnic. He grabbed two sweaters and jackets and a blanket to keep themselves warm. Sapnap helped Karl pick out some stuff.

They put everything in a car and drove to a sunflower field. They set up and sit down. It was chilly so they put on sweaters and they're jackets.

"It looks really pretty out here I would say" Karl said while eating chips. They stopped at a shop before they got here. They got monsters, crisps or chips, sandwiches, sushi. Karl loved sushi so he ate by himself because Sapnap doesnt like fish food.

"It does" Sapnap responded. "Next week friday its the finals of my game" Sapnap sighed. "I know, and I definitely know that you will win!" Karl giggled. Sapnap chuckled back. " I will for you" Sapnap said. He looked at Karl just looking at the sunset. It was really pretty. It was red-ish, orang-ish, blue-ish. Sapnap found in really pretty too.

Time passed quite quickly. It was around 11pm. Which there were only stars at this moment. They layed down on the thic blanket that Karl got. They were just looking up the stars. It was peaceful.

*Next week*
Karl got into his school quite early today. He went to his locker and went to the library. It was a very chilly place he would say. Nobody really came in here so he found it peaceful. He would read books from what he found interesting.

Karl got so deep in the book, that he didn't even notice Sapnap standing in-front of him.
"Hello?" Sapnap said chuckling. Karl got off his book and said "Hi!".

"What are you reading bookworm?" Sapnap sat beside him. "Firstly I'm not a book worm! Second its called ,,They both die at the end". Its really good." Karl said going back to reading.

"Auu, get off the damn book! Lets do something fun!" Sapnap said pulling Karls book away and putting the book tab where Karl has left. Karl just giggled.

Sapnap pulled the boy up and they went to the shop nearby school. It was 7:30. School doesn't start till 8:30 so they had plenty of time to go shop for food.

They got some food and went behind theirs school. There was a bench. So they sat and ate what they had got.

*Time skip-After school*
Karl walked home after school. Him and Sapnap partes ways as Sapnap was an athlete he had some work to do before his finals. Karl understood and went home.

He put on his headphones and listen to "Derivakat -HONEY". He hummed the lyrics as he is on the way home.

He got home. He took his shoes off and walked into the kitchen. His father was there. Karl quickly went behind the wall "I hope he didn't see me" Karl thought. Karl slowly got outside so the father wouldn't hear him.

He got outside and called his mother. She picked up. "Hello? Karl? Is everything okay?" The mother on the phone was worried. "Mom, father is back." Karl said trying to calm himself down. "Honey please get out of there I will bring the cops and I will go home now. Go somewhere but just stay away from our house honey!" Mother was really concerned right at this moment.

Karl understood the assignment and went to a pond that was his own chilly place of his. He had so much emotions going on. "Why did he came back? Where was he? Why is he here now? Does he wants us to forgive him? No surely my mom wouldn't let that happend. Right? Yeah she wants to get divorce papers and sign them. But what if she changed her mind? No she wouldn't, we were both put through pain of his. She will definitely write those papers out."

Karl tried calming himself down. He sat on the grass and waited for his mother to give him a call.

An hour passed and Karl got worried. He hesitated to call his mother. But he made the decision and he called her. He listens to the phone beeps and then someone finally picks up.

"Mom? Hello? Are you there?" Karl spoke fastly. "Hey honey! I'm so sorry for not calling you! Oh my gosh you can come home now." She spoke. "Is he out of the house?" Karl asked slowly. Curious what moms answer will be. She sighed on the phone. Karl knew that was not good. " I'm—" Karl ended the call.

Karl couldn't believe what she was about to say. "There's no way that they're back together." Karl thought to himself. Karl immediately called Sapnap.

"Hello?" Sapnap answered. "Hey Sapnap." Karl quietly sobbed on the phone. "Karl where are you I will pick you up alright?" Sapnap was heard rushing through, because there was like wind as you can say, he grabbed his keys. Karl smiled at his answer. "I'm at a pond, the address is *******." Karl said packing his things that he got out from his backpack. He had a sketchbook so he put it back. " I will find you, gosh Karl its so chilly outside, I will bring blankets for you! I will be there in like 10 minutes! Don't freeze to death on me!" Sapnap said as he hung up.

Karl waited for Sapnap to show up. He recognise the car of Sapnap. Sapnap immediately stopped the car and got out of a car with some blankets and put them on Karl. "C'mon" Sapnap said as he opened a door for Karl. Karl sat in the passenger seat. Sapnap turned the car on and they both drove to Sapnaps house.

They rushed into Sapnaps house. He recognised some faces. There was Dream and George. George rushed to Karl. "KARL!" George went up and hugged him. "Hi hi hi!" Karl hugged back. "We heard that u were outside when you called. I wanted to come get you but Sapnap said no!" George rolled his eyes at Sapnap. "C'mon I will make tea for you sit down" George pointed to the couch where Sapnap and Dream sat.

"Hi Karl" Dream greeted. "Helloooo" Karl answered with his blankets around. George came into the living room with the tea. "There you go Karl" George sat next to Karl and gave Karl the tea into his hands. The tea wasn't hot so it wasn't burning Karls hands. Karl sipped his tea. "So why you ended up at the pond?l Dream asked..

A/N HELOO! HOW RU? NEW CHAPEYR YES. HI. ALR IDK WHAT IS THIS BUT OKAY. REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND EAT! I LOVE YOUU<33