•13•

*Nobody pov*
They arrived at the party. You could hear the music from a kilometer away. They got outof the car and went inside. There were teens dancing. Karls nose hit with alcohol and drugs. Sapnap held Karls hand and they went to grab some drinks.

Sapnap was already wasted after 30 minutes later. Karl was sitting on the sofa drinking blue monster. Sapnap was nowhere to be seen. So Karl was alone sitting at the sofa. Later he needed some fresh air from the alcohol and the drugs.

He got outside. There was a pool and there was couple people being in it. He layed down on the backyards field looking up at the stars. Soon he saw someone come next to him laying down.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Sapnap said. "Sapnap?" "Yeah?" "Are you drunk?" "Little bit" Sapnap answered chuckling. Karl was surprised that Sapnap wasn't the crazy one who goes around kissing or screaming. He was very calm. Karl smiled in response.

They layed there for like an hour. Sapnap got up. "Where are you going?" Karl asked. "I'm going to get more, is that okay?" Sapnap asked. Karl nodded. "I will be laying here, don't go off the tracks". Karl said. Sapnap giggled and went to get more drinks.

Karl layed there again. Alone. Later he heard sphlasing behind him, he thought the teens already jumping in the pool. "Hey thats the fag!" Someone screamed. Karl already knew who it was. Gray. Karl got up. "What your dad?" Karl answered walking away. Everyone went 'OHH' or 'HAA'. But Karl was very stressing out. There wasn't Sapnap next to him that could protect him neither he can protect himself.

But everything went normal. Karl walked past and nothing happend. Gray didn't attack him neither he had said anything. Now Karl thought. What if his dad really is Gay and going out with other people and Gray is trying to cope with bullying other people. Now Karl felt bad.

Karl was back sitting at the sofa. Dream went up next to him and sat. Karl was confused. "Hey, how have you been doing?" Dream asked. "Oh I'm doing alright, what about you?" "Nothing much, just me and George and dating, and now I can't find him."Dream said as later he hiccuped. Karl guessed he was drunk. Karl smiled and brushed his hand on the back of Dreams back. "Its okay, don't worry I wont tell anyone" Dream later passed out on Karls lap. Karl breathed heavily.

What will George will think? What about Sapnap? Karl saw George walking past. He tugged Georges sleeve and cought his attention. "George pls help me, he passed out on me" Karl said. George giggled. "There you are, I lost him and went up to you probably" George said sitting next to Dreams body and putting his head on his own lap.

Karl sighed in the release. That wasn't for long though. Sapnap went up to him and hugged him from the behind. He rolled down on the sofa and put his head on Karls legs. Karl brushed his hand through Sapnaps hair. Sapnap leaned into Karls hand more. Karl smiled.

"I see, you guys aren't dating yet?" George asked. "What? noNoNOnOnOnO" Karl was already blushing from the word 'dating'. "Well I mean, I don't think so?" Karl added. "I don't know if he likes me or anything?" Karl said still brushing his hand through Sap's hair. George smiled. "Don't bring yourself down, he really does like you. I promise" George said. Karl smiled.

The party went going on for an 5 hours straight. Dream and Sapnap didn't wake up they were sleeping on the boys laps. George and Karl talked to eachother. "Hey it's getting late we should probably go now" The party started to cool off now. George said. "Yeah sure we will go too" Karl said picking Sapnap up. He put Sapnaps arm around his neck and he went closer to the car.

He put Sapnap in the backseat, as him he got in the driver seat and started driving back to Sapnaps house. They arrived back home. Sapnaps mom was standing outside waiting for the boys to come back.

"Miss?" Karl said getting out of the car. "Hey Karl sweetie, let me help you with Sapnap." She said opening the door where Sapnapw as laying. She putted Sap's arm around her neck, as Karl put his other on his neck too. They walked inside and to Sapnaps room.

They put Sapnap in the bed. Sapnap moved to the side. He was up from the dragging and walking, but he wasnt fully up. Sapnaps mom got out of the room. Sapnap started to undress. He was left with his boxers only. Karl put his hands over his eyes. Sapnap went up to Karl and started to undress him too. Karl squeeled.

"Sorry.." Sapnap said in a low voice. "I-its fine, Im fine I will undress. J-just go to the side." Sapnap smiled and went to the side, putting his half naked body under the sheets. Karl undresses but only put on a new t-shirt and was left with his boxers too. He went into the bed going under the sheets. Sapnap pulled Karl closer to his body. The room was very cold for Karl, but Sapnaps body made it very warm for him. He smiled and they both falled asleep later into the night..

A/N hello! Another chapter! Im really proud, ima try to make more chapters and update almost everyday! Btw heres my playlist!:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1l76tO6tPrKu688m3B60Yc?si=80sRye8yRrGW6fEf_7n5KQ

Okay now bye!! Love you guys!! <33