•8•

*Sapnap pov*
Sapnap woke up first. He felt little boy underneath him. He smiled and stroked Karl's hair. Karl woke up soon, Karl coughed. Sapnap got worried.

"Are you okay?" Sapnap asked. Karl shook his head 'no'. Sapnap hugged Karl thighter. Karl coughed again. Sapnap got out of the bed to make Karl some tea. "Please don't leave me.." Karl said in a raspy voice. "I will come back in a second, let me make you some tea" Sapnap said, Karl nodded. Sapnap quickly went downstairs and met his mom.

"Mom can you please make some tea? My friend is sick.." Sapnap said. His mom nodded and made some tea. Sapnap heard shufllng on the stairs and saw Karl going downstairs hardly making down. Sapnap rushed to the boy and grabbed him and carried him to the couch. Sapnaps mom came to help Sapnap with Karl. She checked Karls tempeture, it was high. Sapnap let Karl relax to his warm body. While Karl just whined in pain.

Later Sapnaps mom gave Karl some tea that Karl drank. Karl drank like 2-4 cups. They were surprised that Karl drank that much. Sapnaps mom stroked Karls hair. As Karl leaned into her hands and closed his eyes falling asleep. Sapnap noticed the sleeping boy and carried him to his bed.

"Hey uhm mom? Could you change his clothes I don't know if he's comfortable with me changing him" I ask her. "Ask him, I don't believe that he would bw comfortable around me either" The mom answered, I nodded and went upstairs to Karl. I slightly move him trying to wake him up.

"Hey Karl?" "Hm?" Karl answered with a cracked voice. "Can I.. change you.? You look uncomfortable." Sapnap asked him. Karl didn't answer for couple of minutes but later spoke. "Okay." He layed on his back to be easier to Sapnap undress him and dress him. Sapnap removed the hoodie showing Karls naked chest. Karl covered it with his hands not liking the cold air hitting his chest. Sapnap went to grab one of his hoodie and slip it on Karl. Sapnap grabbed his sweatpants and removed Karls. Karl probably noticed him blushing. Sapnap quickly removed and put new ones on Karl. He sighed in relief.

Karl pulled Sapnap onto the bed and hugged him. Sapnap hugged him back. Sapnap saw some bruises on his chest and legs. He knew what happends at Karls home now.  Later after Karl fell asleep again, Sapnap went downstairs.

"Hey mom, can you buy some clothes for Karl?" Sapnap asked. Mom nodded. "Thank you" I went back upstairs to Karl. I heard my mom in the garage starting the car. I really don't know how Karls mom would react to that.

An hour later Karl woke up. Sapnap has brought tea and he put it on the table. Karl got up and drinked it. He wanted to go to the toilet. He went to the bathroom hearing that shower is on. Karl knocked.

"Karl?" Sapnaps voice echoes through the bathroom. "Yeah thats me. Sorry" Karl said with a cracked voice. "No its okay Karl. I'm almost done you can come in couple of minutes." Sapnap answered. Karl went and sat on the bed. Couple minutes later Sapnap went out of the bathroom signaling Karl with head that its free to use. Karl smiled and got up and went to the bathroom.

Karl did his thing and got out. Sapnap was no-where to be seen in the room. Karl went downstairs. He saw Sapnap and his mom looking at some clothes. Karl went up to Sapnap and hugged his arm. Sapnap noticed and brushed Karls hair from his face. "My mom got these clothes for you. Are they okay?" Sapnap asked if Karl liked the clothes. "Yes they're very pretty looking" Karl answered with much less cracked voice. "Look your healing" Sapnap said he brushed Karls hair again. Karl smiled as a response.

Karl took the clothes and went upstairs to put them somewhere where he can them. Sapnap followed from behind. Karl put them and turned around, he bumped into Sapnap. "Sorry" Karl answered. Sapnap grabbed Karls waist. Slowly closing the gap between them. Until..

Mom came into the room. They instantly back of eachother. "Oh you guys are here, get ready for school tomorrow" She said walking out.

Karl went to the backpack he took from home and grabbed some book out, sat on the ground and started reading. Sapnap noticed the red on Karls cheeks. Sapnap smiled. He sat next to Karl. Karl smiled and went back to reading.

They did they're home work for an hour and Karl layed on his back. Sapnap picked him up. Karl giggled. Sapnap put him onto the bed and started tickling Karl. "Teheeee s-stop!!" Karl said laughing. Sapnap laughed too. "Hahhhaaaa" Sapnap was still tickling Karl. Sapnap stopped. Karl was still laughing. He almost rolled out of the bed but Sapnap catched him by his waist. "Don't go please" Sapnap said laughing. Karl giggling. Karl went back go his position and hugged Sapnap. He hugged back.

They stayed there for like 30 minutes. Sapnap mom came in and brought Karl some tea. Sapnap got up and brought it to Karl. Karl sipped couple sips. Sapnap turned the TV on and sat next to Karl. Soon Karl drank the whole mug and put in on the coffee table next to him. Sapnap brought him instantly to his grip and hugged him. Karl smiled and relaxed into Sapnaps warm body. They layed there for couple of hours watching some movies.

"What time is it?" Karl asked with a clear voice. "Hey, you're all better now, look at you!" Sapnap said smiling. Karl smiled back. Sapnap took his phone out "9:17 pm what is it?" Sapnap said putting his phone back to his pocket. "Nothing just asking" Sapnap nodded and got up, went to change into pjs. After Sapnap got out, Karl went. Karl wore over-sized t-shirt and shorts. He ran and hopped onto the bed. Quickly covering himself with sheets. Sapnap covered himself too. They both drifted to sleep soon..

A/N hello! How r u guys? I'm trying my best to update. My wi-fi is really bad.. I am getting a new one today or tomorrow! So yep! Bye!!! Love you guys! <33