•11•

*3 person pov*
They came back home to Sapnaps home and Karl went to make some pancakes for both of them. Karl went to the kitchen, picked some eggs, flour and milk. He got a bowl and mixed the ingriedients. Sapnap was sitting on the couch watching what Karl was making.

After the mixture was made, he got a pan and poured oil and then the mixture. He then waited till it baked, later he flipped over the pancakes and cooked the other side.

Later when the mixture was gone and Karl baked like 10 pancakes, he put 5 in two seperate plates. He went to Sapnap and gave him a plate with 5 pancakes. He sat next to Sap and ate them. Sapnap ate them too. Sapnaps mom came back couple minutes later.

"Hello kids! How was school?" She asked. "It was good, thanks for asking mom" Sapnap answered. She nodded. Karl continued eating the pancakes. When they finished eating them they put the dishes in the sink and went to Sapnaps room.

Karl sat on the floor doing his homework. Sapnap was on the bed scrolling through twitter later on instagram. Karl grunted not understanding math.

"Whats wrong?" Sapnap asked sitting up. "Oh its nothing I just kinda don't understand math." Karl answered. "Want me to help you?" Sapnap offered help. Karl nodded. Sapnap smiled and went to sit on the ground next to Karl.

Sapnap explained the exercise and Karl finally understood. "Thank you!" Karl said. "No problem, but you know I need something in return" Sapnap said with a smirk. "Whats that?" Karl answered. Sapnap just looked up and down at Karl. Karl was very confused. "What?" Karl said again. Sapnap went closer to Karl and grabbed Karls chin and pulled him close. "H-hello-?" Karl was deeply red.

Sapnap started laughing. He let go of Karls chin and put his head on his chest still laughing. Karl was in shook. But the mom was standing in the middle of the door the whole time.

"H-hello im just, uhh-" She said. Sapnap stopped laughing and looked at her. Sapnap gave her 'pls get out' look and she got out of the room sprinting.

Later Karl and Sapnap got a message from an unknown number.

-Unknown
Hello if you see this, that means you are invited to my home party on April 9th! I believe I sended this to the 11 graders. If you arent, please dont come or if u do i will kick you out in no-time. Yes there will be drinks and other stuff. I will be waiting at 11pm adress: xxxxxx st. xx house. You can brinh your own snacks! Love- Lynn.

They guessed it was from Gray's girlfriend Lynn. Karl guessed it was his girlfriend because he was kissing her last week in his math class. She looked like a very nice person. Her dating like Gray, Karl really couldn't believe it he even got a girlfriend whit his actions.

Lynn dressed very good. She always dresses like a normal girl. Sometimes jeans, hoodies. Sometimes dresses, skirts. Karl thought she really looked good in skirts. He sometimes thought if it could fit him like it fits her. But Karl beinb insecure about his thighs, legs and most of his body probably the confidence wouldn't go up.

"Alright, I guess its Lynn who sended the text, but who is she?-" Sapnap said. "I believe thats a girl from my math class. I believe thats Gray's girlfriend or something. I saw them kissing last week" Karl said and explained about Lynn. "Oh okay, so what do you want to do right now?" Sapnap asked. "Maybe want to go get grocories? We can get snacks too to that party" Karl said. "You are really going to this party? Well if your going, count me in" Sapnap answered getting up and holding a hand to Karl for him to get up. Karl took the offer and got up.

They both got downstairs and got 2 skateboards from Sapnap. "Mom we are going to get grocories!" Sapnap yelled leaving the house and driving on the pavement. Karl was close driving next to him. They both arrived at '7-eleven' and got in.

Karl went to get drinks while Sapnap will get the snacks. Karl got 2 monster cans for him and Sapnap for today, got apple juice too. He didn't know if Sapnap liked them but he still got the apple juice 2 packs.

Sapnap got the snack section. He got 2 packs of nacho-doritos, 4 bars of milkyway, he also got 4 sandwiches packed in a bag for both of them to eat. He got ice-cream for both of them to eat on the way back to the house.

They both meet up at the cashier and Sapnap pays for the stuff that they bought. They actually fighted for who will buy the stuff, and Sapnap won. They get out of  '7-eleven' and get they're skateboards and sit on the skateboards while they are on the pavement. They eat the sandwiches that Sapnap got for them and drank the apple juice what Karl got.

"You really got apple juice huh?" Sapnap said jokingly. "I mean if you don't want it I can drink it" Karl said. "No its fine don't worry its good" Sapnap answered, he thought he kinda hurt the boy but he looked like he didn't got hurt at all. Karl just smilingly drank the apple juice.

After they at the sandwiches and drank the whole pack of the apple juice, they got on the skateboards and drove back to Sapnaps house. They got back and put the skateboards in the garage where they have been the first time.

Sapnap put the monsters and other snacks in the fridge. Karl went upstairs. Sapnap going behind him couple seconds later. They get in Sapnaps room and Karl sits on the floor, Sapnap always seen Karl sit on the floor or on the bed. Sapnap went to his computer, sat down at his chair, turned the computer on and got his headset. He pattes on his lap to Karl to sit on.

Karl took the offer and sat on Sapnap. He faced Sapnap but his head on the shoulder. Sapnap putted his headset on and pressed 'Minecraft' went to the discord and saw George and Dream were online. He called them and they both suprisinhly answered.

"Hey guys. Want to play together?" Sapnap asked. "Sure" "Yeah okay" These were the answers from George and Dream. "Mkay, but please just be quiet, Karl's is laying on my shoulder, I don't want to wake him up. Neither I think you guys want to be beaten up right?" Sapnap said. "NoNoOoOoOo" Dream said. George just giggled in response. They weren't loud that time like they usually are, which surprised Sapnap. Maybe because they knew that Sapnap wouldn't like if Karl woke up because of them.

A/N hello people! I'm very sorry that this story is very hard to shove out! Im really trying my best. I dont know im just tired, and I usually zone out nor I even found this chapter hardly to squeeze out. I hope you guys understand! Love you! Stay safe! <33