|𝟏𝟖| 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝟐

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚

Don't forget to vote and comment

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚

Placing his bag in the entrance hall and a light box in the kitchen, Jimin makes it a task to help his friends and bring more boxes from the car. That is, until a hand stops him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"T-to help you guys."

"Nah-ah," Hoseok shakes his head, "You don't need to help. The boxes that are left are quite heavy, so don't even think about helping, alright? Sit on the couch and relax for a bit while we are bringing the other boxes."

Defeated, Jimin pouts, stomps to the couch, and sits. He wanted to help... is it the baby, why his friends won't let him help? He crosses his arms over his chest petulantly. So mean.

Nothing will happen to the baby when he helps them a bit, right?

He sighs, exhausted; maybe they are right. Helping them wouldn't be to his advantage. Better save before it's too late. Just as he's about to turn on the tv, a notification pops up on his phone screen.

Jimin grabs the phone and quickly writes an answer, causing a small smile to wash over his lips. Gingerly, he puts one leg under another, making himself more comfortable on the sofa. His head leans against the backrest as he throws a glance at the phone to check for any new messages.

Meanwhile, his friends enter the dorm with the rest of the boxes and notice the slight change in his behaviour and attitude.

"What happened? You look so invested in your phone all of a sudden."

It's only when Taehyung says those words that he notices them both sitting on the couch, a teasing smile on the omega's face as Jimin's cheeks color red.

"It's- I wanted to tell you guys earlier but then we went to that cottage and I totally forgot about that. A week ago, someone contacted me, asking me whether I am Park Jimin. At first, I wanted to end the call but something held me back and then the male spoke again and told me about him searching for me. To make it short his name is Dongmin and he said he's my brother."

"YOUR BROTHER?" Taehyung and Hoseok speak at the same time, shock clearly written on their faces by the news. That's the first time they hear about him having a possible sibling.

"Yeah," Jimin breathes out and lowers his gaze to his fingers in his lap. He can't really believe it himself. A lifelong he grows up in an orphanage and knows basically nothing about his family, and then someday, a person calls him and claims that he's his brother. Jimin is still unsure about this whole thing. Can he trust this person?

"I didn't know anything about a brother and I don't know whether I can trust him but somewhat he sounded trustful. He wanted us to meet up. I told him I will think about it...now that I think about it would one of you come with me in case I decide to meet up?"

"I can understand you. I would be somewhat curious as well and I am sure one of us can go with you. I don't trust this person, not until he can prove that he's your brother", Hoseok tenses and glances at Jimin with a skeptical look in his eyes.

The brown-haired omega nods, "Same. I want to make sure that he's not some creep or someone who can harm you."

"Thank you for looking out for me. I appreciate that."

"Nothing to thank for, Minnie," Taehyung pulls him into a hug and scents him lightly on his head. "But make sure to ask for a meeting in a public place, alright? I really wish you that it's your brother and that he has only good reasons to contact you."