|𝟐𝟒| 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆?

_______

_______

A-apartment?

Jungkook freezes and subconsciously grasps Jimin's hand tighter, surroundings blurring out as wheels turn in his head. Jungkook's wolf is unsettled that he can't get behind what the other male meant. It doesn't make sense to him. Why does he speak about apartment when they live in a dorm?

It's only when the omega speaks up that he understands things more clearly.

"Taehyung, can y-"

"I'm sorry if I took you by surprise like that. It wasn't my intention. I guess it's just me being worried that something can happen to you when it comes out that you are pregnant," Taehyung sighs and pulls up the website he has found earlier, eyes still on the phone in his hands. "Honestly, I love you and all but I don't know if Jeon is worth waiting for any longer. He might be your mate but he's an idiot if he doesn't realize what you are truly worth."

The room is grazed by silence as the omega looks through the information on his phone again, making sure he has the correct website open. Taehyung peers up when no answer immediately follows. Eyes scanning the room, but there's no sign of Jimin until his eyes fall onto the still open door. Spiked with confusion, the omega strides over to the door.

"Why don't you come in?"

Out of sheer panic, Jimin pulls his hand back, missing the slight hurt and confusion in Jungkook's eyes. Thoughts of rejection and embarrassment stir up. Jungkook's about to step back and declare defeat when a silver grey omega appears. Upon catching sight of him the said omega first frowns before his gaze wanders from Jungkook to Jimin and back to the alpha. When realisation seems to settle, his mouth falls slightly ajar and he immediately pulls Jimin closer.

"I don't want to sound rude but what exactly is he doing here?"

"He-" Jimin starts but finds himself struggling to say why he's here. Just taking a look at Jungkook he can see that something about the situation is bothering him. Jungkook's scent is a bit off as his eyes are trained on the ground while he's clenching his teeth. It irks him that something is bothering the alpha. Is it because Jimin hasn't given him his answer yet?

Jimin eventually decides against telling Taehyung why Jungkook is here. He wants to deal with this mess and sort things out on his own first. It's enough for his heart to clench and to plead Taehyung to go back in when Jungkook looks up with something akin to a sad smile. Jungkook feels in all honesty scared and tense.

Scared that this will turn into chaos and Jimin won't let him explain anything or turn his back to him once and for all. He doesn't even know what the omegas are talking about and whether he's supposed to wait or leave.