|𝟎𝟐| 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 🌙

_______

_______

When Jimin returned from his dancing lesson a week later, he couldn't wait for the omega to enter the dorm and dragged him straight to the bathroom. He tossed a towel at him and told him to hurry up and shower before he went, closing the door behind him.

Jimin thoughtfully nibbles his lower lip, strips, and climbs into the shower with his eyebrows drawn together. "I just can't seem to understand what's so fun about watching this..."

In the shower, his muscles relax, and he hums happily over the warm water flowing down his back.

As he gets out of the shower, dries his skin, blow-dries his hair, and then goes to his room to change, another thought escapes his lips. "Despite Taehyung explaining the rules, I still don't get them."

"Are you done?"

"Just give me a second!" He yells before quickly slipping into new clothes and stepping out of his room, greeted by an excited Taehyung. Apparently, he seems to have seen his discontented expression and whiningly replies, "Don't make such a face, Min! It will be awesome! I do understand why you're afraid of the crowds, and I'm really happy you did say yes to tagging along, but if you have to go because it gets too much or whatever, we'll go back, okay? I won't force you to stay there."

Jimin just hums in agreement, stomach churning with nervousness, and a wave of nausea overcomes him. His hands clench into fists after he puts them in his jacket pocket. Some players on the team insult him daily, and they bully him verbally and physically. The thing is, Taehyung doesn't know about all this because he didn't tell him.

"You can leave your glasses here. You don't need them because you look good without them."

He could do that but doesn't feel confident enough without them. Doesn't matter that they aren't real. Somehow, they give him the confidence he's missing without them.

Some people are confident and brave enough to wear anything they want and be themselves, but others need more time. Carrying something, an item, can help them gain some confidence. In Jimin's case, his fake thick black-framed glasses help him feel safer and give him some sort of confidence.

Don't misunderstand. He doesn't wear them to dance class since they could fall off, and he doesn't need them when he dances. Jimin feels comfortable there, and no one bullies him. But without his glasses, he feels less secure in the other class with the students who insult him, despite him wearing them is one of the reasons they harass him.

He looks at his hand, in which he holds the glasses. Finally, he decides to leave them there and puts them on his bedside table.

As they stroll around campus, cooler air brushes over his neck, prompting him to clasp his jacket tighter to his body. His attention travels from the ground to Taehyung, where he notices him smiling and humming a pleasant song.