|𝟎𝟔| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 [𝒎] 🌙

_____

Don't forget to vote and comment💕
_____

"Guys, I have a bet to make," Mingyu speaks up, grinning. "...or well, it's more like a challenge I have for you, Jungkook."

The said alpha lifts his head from where his gaze has been resting on the alcohol in his cup. A mischievous grin makes its way to his lips. "Oh, a bet for me, yeah?"

"What is it?" He's always there when it comes to bets. Nothing gives him more pride than fun than fulfilling them and winning.

"Do you see the blonde student dancing with the blue-haired one? I bet 500 you can't get him to sleep with you."

Jungkook's eyes roam briefly over the blonde's body, wondering if he's the one from the football game since there aren't many blonde students. "You know I don't do men. Whether it's an omega, alpha, or beta doesn't matter."

"Get over it. You win the bet, and I double the money, plus a special offer on top of it. I will get you the number of the girl you saw last week. Deal?"

Damn it. That's such a good offer. He isn't disgusted by it, but he prefers girls with boobs, an ass, and pretty lips. Also, he's not gay. That's a fact.

Jungkook bites his lip in thought as he glances back at the boy in the leather jacket, now observing him intensely. Just the way he sways his hips from side to side... Jungkook almost chokes as he sees how the jeans defines his body curves, making it impossible not to notice his squishable ass. He's also intrigued by how he dances.

Jungkook shakes his head slightly- astonished that he thinks of a male body this way. His gaze then follows along his back to his blond hair. He can't see his face as he's dancing with his back towards him- or so he thought.

His friend grabs the blonde boy's hand, and they turn on the dance floor.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he gasps as he can now fully see the fine details he couldn't see from the field a week ago. Brown eyes, a button nose, and plump, shiny lips that would form his eyes into crescents when he laughs at something funny his friend does or says.

He hopes none of his teammates notice him standing there in shock at the boy who looks good—no beautiful, actually—but Jungkook panics. He still claims he sees men that way, so he stays with the word, not bad looking. Besides, he shouldn't give a fuck about this; that's not him. He tells himself repeatedly that the blonde man is nothing more to him than a bet anyway.

"Not bad, huh?" Mingyu nudges his arm. "So... You're in?"

Jungkook no longer cares that it's a man, and all his friends are waiting for his answer. He simply doesn't want to lose. Jungkook never loses a bet, no matter how big or little. He has pride and a reputation for holding up.

Jungkook tells himself that it won't happen again after he wins the bet, and he will never want to touch or see him again. He doesn't like men, or is he his mate; even if he is, he doesn't want a mate.

"What if he loses?" Yoongi asks.

"Whatever you want but that won't happen," Jungkook answers confidently and his friends only smirk.

There's just one tiny conscious piece in his mind that keeps questioning why him out of all- but then it might be a coincidence. He shrugs and gives his cup to a friend before he makes his way to the boy.