|𝟎𝟑| 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 🌙

________

________

Jungkook's lips crash against the lips of a female omega in a burst of adrenaline. They taste of lipstick, but Jungkook doesn't care as he intensifies the kiss, grinning. He can feel the omega being intimidated by the dominance he radiates. However, it doesn't last long until she gives in and returns the kiss with just as much intensity.

He eventually backs away, mouth going next to her ear while his fingers trace along her shorts. "Better keep this on. We will see each other after the game."

Touching her ear with his tongue causes her to shudder under his breath, and Jungkook loves seeing his effect on others. A smirk plays over his lips as he backs off, grabs his helmet from the floor and walks along.

He doesn't even know her name, but does he care?

"Ey, yo... Where were you last night?" A familiar voice exclaims in the empty hallway, causing Jungkook to turn his head to the side. "We missed you at the party."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi, who puts his arm around his shoulders and raises a brow at his teammate. His silver hair falls into his face as he looks at him and tilts his head with a raised eyebrow. "I was there. Just not with you guys, if you know what I mean."

"Ohooo... Does that mean another one for you?"

"Yup. What can I say?" Jungkook shrugs and puts his helmet on before they enter the field. The loud cheering from their fans boosts his ego and gives him an adrenaline surge.

His team fist-bumps each other before they get into the game's start position. 

Jungkook's muscles flex and stretch as he moves with the ball in his hands or tackles another player down. Jungkook can smell the scent of other alphas on the field, not liking any of them. He smirks when an opposing team player lands on the green grass and is proud of himself when he manages to dodge an opponent's tackle and successfully block another one. As expected from a quarterback.

Jungkook moves with certainty and confidence throughout the game. He has expectations to meet, and one imprecise move can end their turn. This game goes well for them, and they win with a lead of 5 points.

His teammates embrace him in a group hug as soon as the whistle sounds, celebrating their victory while complimenting Jungkook for the outstanding shot that earned the team additional points.

"Good game, Kook! You did great as always!" Mingyu congrats him as the group hug loosens.

"Thanks."

Jungkook feels drenched from sweat. He desperately needs to take a shower to get rid of the sweat. He takes off his helmet to let his damp hair fall, hoping the cool breeze on the pitch will dry it. His eyelids shut as he ruffles his hair, loving the fans chanting his name and the fresh wind on his heated skin.