𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

A/N: if you liked reading this book, consider to leave some votes and feedback so I know that you liked reading this. Since there are many silent readers, I just want to say that it makes authors happy to see you enjoy reading their books and it gives them motivation to write more! There's simply no need to be shy for that ^^

______

The pattering of the rain creates dull sounds on the clothes and hair but is drowned out by the screams of joy from the fans. The spectators in the stadium are somewhat protected from the rain, but not the players in their blue and white uniforms, who are doing their best to win the game.

Among them Jeon Jungkook, a player of the team "The Lions". The soft patter of the small raindrops rains through the opening of his helmet, but he is not distracted by this, with full concentration he is confident that they will win the game.

"Go, daddy! Go, daddy!" It's too loud in the stadium to hear the shouts of encouragement from the little rascals in the stands, but Jungkook knows they are there, proud that not only they but also Jimin, who is looking after Mirae and Narae, has a t-shirt with 'Jeon' written on the back.

The wet grass under his feet makes it more difficult as he throws the ball to a team member, doing his best not to slip. He loses focus for a moment, is pulled to the ground by someone from the opposing team, into the dirt - the play is whistled off and the other team receives the brown football.

The clock of the game is ticking and the opposing team scores another touchdown, making it 17-22 in their favor. Jungkook grits his teeth as they discuss another tactic, giving each other fist bumps and getting into position. The tactic turns out to be helpful and to give Jungkook the chance to cheat his way past the opponents and hardly a hand touches his body.

Jungkook grins in triumph as he makes it over the white end line onto the touchdown field, immediately embraced by his team players with the catch cry in the background. His gaze automatically wanders through the crowd of spectators, stopping at the 3 people who are close to his heart. A proud smile is on the grown man's full lips at seeing Jimin before his gaze falls on the twins who are trying to escape Jimin's grip with excitement. The alpha sees the struggle in his partner's eyes and can only laugh in amusement.

The following rounds are positive despite the rain, although the other team catches up again, in the end, "The Lions" wins with a lead of 3 points. The microphone voice resounds through the stadium and excitedly announces the winners, team players hug each other with verve and before Jungkook realizes it he takes off his helmet and is torn from his thoughts by two voices that are just stopped by a security guard.

He sees the animated gestures of Jimin, who is probably asking to let them through. His eyebrows are drawn together and Jungkook would be lying if he said it wasn't extremely attractive the way he snaps at him. Smirking, he gives his okay to the security guard from further away and is soon embraced by small arms in response.

"Daddy!" His little ones stumble across the green and dirty field. He throws his blue helmet on the ground and kneels down to receive the little ones in his strong arms.

"Come here my angels." The football player wraps his arms around the small bodies and squeezes them tightly in his embrace while Jimin watches with a fond expression, serene at the sight before him. Despite Jungkook's fears at first, he has relatively quickly taken up his role as a parent and devoted partner at Jimin's side.

In the meantime, the little ones are just over two years old, energetic, and cheeky. Jimin always has to listen to Jungkook blaming him and coming after him. The omega can only play with his eyes and tease him back. It's not as if they only inherited Jimin's characteristics, Narae and Mirae, for example, have adopted the cute begging with their doe eyes that make you melt on the spot, or the ambition in games.