|𝟑𝟏| 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

____________

"Agghh!" Sounds of pained cries from Jimin can be heard in the entrance of the hospital. One of his hands clasps around his stomach while the other holds Jungkook's hand in a tight grip. He squeezes his eyes shut in pain and only vaguely hears Taehyung's and Jungkook's pep talk in the background as he is wheeled into a hospital on a hospital stretcher. If he ever thought he had experienced pain in his life, then that is no comparison to now.

"Baby, hang in there. You can do it, I'm with you." His boyfriend's excited but gentle voice rings in his ear. They have already gotten this far and if Jimin wasn't about to give birth to the little twins, he would most likely feel a flutter in his heart.

"You won't let go?" His voice falters as the next contraction catches him by surprise.

He notices Jungkook exchanging glances with the nurses before his alpha leans down and presses a kiss on his forehead. "I don't think I can come with you to the operating room, but I will wait for you, yes? I know you'll be fine, little swan. You're my strong omega. There's nothing you can't do."

"It seems I'm too stubborn to listen to you," he remarks with a huff as the contraction passes.

"That you are. I was so scared for you earlier. Fortunately, Taehyung was near you. Who knows what would have happened to you otherwise." Jungkook  squeezes the hand of the other. It is difficult for him to reconcile his real feelings when he still has the image from before in his head. "If I'm honest, though, I saw your hesitation in your eyes when you promised me you wouldn't come. I still didn't think you'd be so stubborn and actually show up."

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." Jimin's head pushes back into the pillow as the pain increases again. Guilt eats him from the inside and he pushes his back through. Another scream leaves his mouth in a suppressed tone.

"As long as nothing happened, but please be more careful next time and listen to me when I tell you to stay home."

A moment in silence passes them by until Jimin looks at him with wide eyes, shocked and speechless. "Are you initiating that you're going to put another bun in the oven?"

Jungkook has to bite my lip to hide a grin. Jimin can be so cute sometimes when he's oblivious. Of course, he'd love to have more kids with Jimin eventually - assuming the twins work out, but they're not there yet. The birth of the two must first be a success and then they can see further.

After all, Jungkook can't believe he's about to become a father. He knows he doesn't feel prepared for it, but he's sure he can grow into the role with the beautiful omega by his side. After all, nothing is more beautiful than the idea of them and two little mini me's running around.

"Please stay outside. You can take a seat in the waiting area if you wish. Our doctors specialize in male pregnancies." The nurse must have smelled his amplified pheromones as her gaze fell on the iron handles of the two.

"Alpha..." Jimin whines, unwilling to let go of Jungkook.

"Shhh... You can do this. Remember I am by your side even if I cannot be there in person." Jungkook leans forward and engulfs his lips with Jimin's in a chaste kiss, watching as Jimin is wheeled into the operating room.

He feels tremulous when the doors close in his face.

"Unbelievable how fast time moves. You're becoming a dad and I am becoming an uncle in only a few hours." Taehyung places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, a proud smile hanging off his lips. The alpha sighs. "I'm happy that you got your act together eventually."