|𝟑𝟐| 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏

_________

_________

- Warning -

breastfeeding and mature content

_________

"Do you have everything, love?" Jungkook sweetly asks his boyfriend, who's holding the quietly sleeping twins. They're wrapped in two white blankets and a cute hat for both of them, one is purple and the other light blue. Jungkook is packing the last of Jimin's things into bags and takes another look around the hospital room.

"I have my babies, you and my clothes. I think we're ready to go home," Jimin says with a pink blush on his cheeks, wondering where the sudden nickname comes from. It elicits something in Jungkook and he can't help but peck the silver-haired man's lips.

Home...

It has a wonderful sound. Just this one word makes both their hearts flutter in excitement and warmth.

"Can I scent you once more before we go?" Jungkook's eyes shimmer with purity and genuine happiness. His scent spikes when Jimin tilts his head for Jungkook to surge forward and plunge his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. Yet, Jimin cooes when the approaching boy does not comply with his request. The boy leans closer instead and scents first Mirae and then Narae before their eyes meet in an endearing moment.

Without further words, the alpha leans forward and begins to scent Jimin from the cheek up. He notices his arms tighten briefly around the twins and Jimin drops his head back. Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's and helps him balance them in his arms as he takes in a deep breath of Jimin's rose scent. Jimin's eyelids flutter at this heavenly scent and carefully Jungkook takes the twins out of his arms and puts them into the baby carriages he brought with him.

Jimin doesn't let the moment pass and pulls on Jungkook's jacket to pull him back towards him and bury his head in the crook of his neck. As soon as he removes his head, still dazed by the alphas scent, Jungkook speaks up.

"Let's go, baby." The alpha hums overjoyed to finally have his little family back home and about him having his omega's scent on him. To support Jimin, the alpha lays an arm around his waist while his other hand holds the black travel bag with Jimin's clothes.

On their way back they decide to take a cab since none of them owns a car yet. Jungkook had already thought a few times about exchanging his motorcycle for a car, but then could not bring himself to give away his beloved motorcycle.

Once home, Jungkook spots a few things in the hallway that are different than usual but brushes it off. Similarly, Jimin looks into the hallway with narrowed eyes, the baby carrier in which Mirae is lying, Jimin briefly puts down on the floor to take off his jacket and shoes. They had bought the baby carriers a few weeks prior to giving birth, thinking that it might be the best way to get their daughters home safely.