1. Who Are They

Sm1 was Sitting in the Car, Driving Angrily towards his Office, while Passing , His eyes fell on a Cute Sweet Girl Playing with Kids...

Sm1 POV :

She is So Cute and Sweet, She looks like a Angel but Suddenly it started raining and She started to Dance and cry in the rain, The Kids ran away,There were nobody around this whole area as this was a private area Only few of us has the permission to access this area,she was unaware of the fact that I was Staring at her

I couldn't resist myself going towards her to help her, then suddenly Sm3 Came, I don't know who are they and what happened,but I could figure out there was something hurting her heart too much which led to break her down in such a terrible way

Just then Sm3 Slapped her and She fell on the ground holding her Cheeks which has turned into red because of the slap, tears rolled down her cheeks, I could sense tip of her lips were bleeding and Sm3 was too much harsh and rude towards her,I felt like killing that Sm3 right now at this moment and I got too much angry, but I composed myself for her... She was too much weak right now, Sm3 said her something and left...

She again broke down and started to cry, tears made their way through her eyes, I couldn't say anything or help her, I was feeling ashamed of myself. Just then she was about to faint, I ran towards her and hold her through her wrist, she was half conscious and half unconscious, she was not even able to stand properly, I carried her in a bridal style and took her near my car, I made her sit inside the car, I took out the first aid kit , some cotton's from it and cleaned her lips as it was bleeding out..

She was murmuring
" PLEASE LEAVE ME, I WON'T DO IT NEXT TIME, PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME. DI, BRO HELP ME WHERE ARE YOU "

I felt very bad for her situation. I made her drink some water which I had in my car and sprinkle some on her face. Still she was not fully Conscious, after that I just shook her a bit to wake her up, suddenly she hugged me , I was shocked but composed myself and hugged her back ....

.
.
.
So This is The First Chapter Guy's..
.
.
How is it ??
Do Comment Your Review's
Not to Forget to Vote 😌😉
.
.
.
Can You Guess who are They ??
Who is This Sm1, Girl and Sm3 ??
Why was The Girl Crying ??
Do You Think it's Love at First Sight ??
.
.
.
So This is The Starting of The Story... I know Guy's The Chapter's are Short Please Adjust with it...
.
.
See You all Soon With The Next Chapter... ☺🥰
.
.
Till Then byee... byee 👏