3. Home

Avu :- ... but my di and bro always save me from them and my parents are in Germany for other business work's, they don't know anything about these things,i did not say them is I say them they won't leave Mr.U and Mrs.A and this might spoil their relationship.I need to stay here for my studies and business work and here I have joined "NIGAM UNIVERSITY" For my further studies...

Sid :- You are really good person Avu. You are tolerating this much for your family you are really great👏👏

Sid 's Pov :

I broke the hug and kissed Avu's forehead, both of us Smiled. Outside it was raining heavily so we couldn't drive and Avu was shivering so I removed my Jacket Or Coat and covered Avu with it and Hugged her. She Smiled at me and hugged me back her head was placed on my chest and She slept on my chest...

She was looking so Cute and beautiful exactly like an Angel, I kept on staring and admiring her,i was completely lost in her...

About after 2 to 3 hours it stopped raining and I looked at Avu she was peacefully sleeping like a baby on my Chest,hugging me.I don't wanted to distrub her Sleep, just then I realized that she was having high fever due to crying in rain. So I carefully laid her on the seat, I called the doctor and informed him to come to my house...

I drove the car to my house as I don't know her adress 😅😅.... She was Shivering a lot and her body temperature was burning like hell, I got too much worried this was the first time that I am feeling so comfortable, safe and worring for a girl. I reached my home "NIGAM MANSION"...

I carried her in my arms in a bridle style and took her inside the home, As I entered I saw all were confused and worried. They noticed me and Avu and came near us, All were there.. Riyz, Dada, Maa, Reem, Anu, Faisu and Jan but luckily none of them could see Avu's face as her head was on my Chest and she was covered with my coat..

Pov End...

VA :- where were you??

Anu :- why is doctor here??

Abhi :- who is she in your arms??

Jan :- what happened??

Rii :- why was your mobile switch off??

Reem :- Say us na?? Why are you silent

Faisu :- If you let him only he could say na

.
.
.
So This is The 3rd Chapter Guy's..
.
.
How is it ??
Do Comment Your Review's
Not to Forget to Vote 😌😉
.
.
.
Why Were They So Shocked to See Sid with a Girl ??
What do You think what's Gonna Happen Next  ??
How is Avu Gonna React  ?
.
.
.
See You all Soon With The Next Chapter... ☺🥰
.
.
Till Then byee... byee 👏