2. Sidneet

Sm1 's Pov :

I was shocked but composed myself and hugged her back , I don't know how and why but both of us were comfortable in each other embrace and I felt that she is protective in my arms and I wanted her to be like this forever , just then my shirt got wet and I knew it that she was crying while hugging me, I tried to console her but she wasn't stopping, I let her cry her heart out....

She stopped after a long crying section. She was not fully in her Sense, I hope she won't remember what has happened, Then she Started to question me, I don't know what to answer...

Girl :- Wh..at..wa..s..m.y..fau..lt..in...this why...Wou..ld..this..alwa...ys..Happen... Wit..h.me...why...My..Aunt, Uncle... Hate..Me...Just...For..Money... They...Hate..and...Torture...Me...

'She said it Crying and Sobbing'

Sm1 :- don't worry I am with you,I will help you out, I will kill all of them who try to hurt you, it's my promise, it's the promise of "THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM", I never break my promise even if I d...

She kept her hand on My Mouth, but still both of us were hugging each other tightly

Girl :- No Please don't Say this ever

Sid :- ok, Now how are you Feeling?? is it still Paining?? 'worried'

Girl :- No Sid, I am fine now but it's paining a bit

Sid :- Ok, but what's your name

Girl :- My name is "AVNEET KAUR"

Sid :- Avu, what happened, why were you crying

Avu :- Sid I don't know what to do and what to say, I never said this to any one but I am feeling Comfortable and safe in your embrace

Sid :- Ok if you feel comfortable I am also ok with it you can stay here like this I won't have any problem 😜😉

Avu :- Ok, I am "AVNEET KAUR NARANDA", CEO of "KAUR EMPIRE" , Princess of My Dad, Mom, bro and di. Jai is My bro and Vaishu is my di. All 4 of them love me a lot. But My Uncle and Aunt hate me a lot because of money, they are too much greedy for Money, they torture me and ya the person who slapped me was my Uncle...

.
.
.
So This is The Second Chapter Guy's..
.
.
How is it ??
Do Comment Your Review's
Not to Forget to Vote 😌😉
.
.
.
Finally Sidneet Meet is Done... 😌😉
Let's Give our Love birds Some Privacy... Besharmo... 😂😂
.
.
.
So Guy's It was Avu and Sid... And the one who slapped Avu was Her Uncle.. What do You Think what will Happen Next??
.
.
See You all Soon With The Next Chapter... ☺🥰
.
.
Till Then byee... byee 👏