27. SIDOO Baby

Author 's Pov :-

Vaish :- Now Get You Fucking ass out of here😡.. Don't You dare utter a Single word About My Little Sister..

Rit :- Guy's Calm down.. It's Not a big deal.. When She doesn't Have a Problem and Sitting Quietly.. Why Can't You..
Jan : if You have Any Problem It's Not Our Fault.. So better don't Utter a Word more..

Rit :- SIDOO.. Baby Say Something 🥺 See they are Just Accusing Me.. It's Not even My Fault.. And I just Said the truth.. Naa..

Mocking Rit's..

Anu :- " SIDOO baby Say Something na 🥺.. See they are Just Accusing Me.. It's Not even My Fault.. And I just Said the truth.. Naa.. ".. SIDOO BABY MY FOOT👟.. Don't You dare Say Anything about Our Avu..

Avu :- It's Enough Guy's... 🥺🙃

Reem :- but Av-..

Avu :- it's Ok bhabhi.. 🙂.. I Just don't want Any more Problem 's because of Me.. You Guy's Just enjoy Your Day.. See You at Home Di.. Bye Guys.. And Now Just End this topic Here Itself..

'.. Saying this Avu took her bag.. And Stood up.. And walked Ahead.. Far away from them.. Abhi tried to Stop her.. '

Abhi :- Avu-...

' Listening to Abhi 's Voice.. Avu Stopped in her Track.. She turned around Looking at Abhi She Gave him a Small Teary Smile.. 🙂 Trying her best out of the worst to Control Her tears..which was Only Noticed by Sid '

Avu :- It's Ok Abhi bhaii.. I know it's Not Your Fault.. It's Just My Mistake.. I Shouldn't Have Come Here.. 😶 She 's Somewhere Right.. I Don't Think I deserve You All.. Anyways Now Stop it Guy's... Byee 👋👋 Bhaiya.. 🙂

Saying this.. Avu Left from There.. Not Glancing at The Others.. Rit's Had a Huge Smile😊 on Her Face.. Playing with Her Lips.. For Her Victory..
The Other's were Hurt💔..
And Siddharth He was Just a Silent😶 Audience Glancing the Whole Drama in front of him.. Silently.. He didn't Utter a Word.. 😔
Leaving His Love..
All Heart broken💔..
Left Her Side when She Needed him the Most.. 🥺🙂...

Sid 's Pov :

What The Freak Just Happened Here.. This wasn't Supposed to Happen.. And Rit's You Fucking bitch🐶.. Why the Heck did You come here.. Haaa.. Haaa.. I would Have Killed You by Now.. If it wasn't For Manjull.. You Have Again Proved it You are really a Bitch..

But Still I hadn't expected this from You.. How Can You talk So Shit about My Avu.. You Fucking Dared to Call My Girl a Gold - Digger.. 😠
And Madoo What's All this.. Why aren't You Talking or Stopping this Bitchika.. Plzzzz.. 🥺👻

" It's Just My Mistake "
How is it Your Mistake Avu.. You haven't done Anything So Say it's Your mistake.. It is that bitch's Mistake..

" I Shouldn't Have Come Here.. "
What do You mean by this...??

" She 's Somewhere Right.. I Don't Think I deserve You All.. "
How.. How Can You say this Madoo..??? 🥺 What Makes You think that You don't Deserve a this.. I am Silent😶 that Doesn't Mean You Can talk Anything and keep bitching about yourself...
I hate it when My Rabbit🐇 Is Hurt💔.. And You don't Need to Do Anything for other's Madoo.. You should Not go from here.. And that too.. Especially For this bitch No.. Never and Ever..

Bhai Stop her na.. She's Going.. 🥺 I Can't See My neet Like this.. And Avneet if Not for You.. Then At least for Me.. Stop na babyy.. Won't You save me from this Clinging Chhipakali..

This Girl is Just Disgusting 🤮.. And They were Right she is Exactly a Make - Up ke dukan.. Yaakkkk.. Who the Freak Does this Much tones of Make up.. And I know My Neet is a Natural Beauty ✨😍 She is Just Gorgeous, beautiful, Magnificent.. I Am just out of word's to Describe Your Beauty.. My Girl.. And This Clingy Creature isn't Gonna Let me Lead a Happy Life..

I Should Escape from Here.. And Keep an eye👀 on My Avu.. So that She doesn't Do Any Stupid🙄 Thing's..

And She Has even returned to Her Home.. Mr.U and Mrs.A will be waiting for a Golden Chance like this to Harm My Avu So.. I Must Go and Save her from those Freaking bastard's..

I don't Trust that those Gold - Digger 's Will Spare her.. I Can't Directly Come but I Can Spy on You My Girl.. I know You are HURT💔🥺 and imma Really SORRY For it babyy.. 🥺👻 Plzzz If You Can forgive me.. And take care of Yourself.. I won't Let Any body to touch You..

I AM COMING... MY GIRL 👻❤

.
.
.
So This is The Chapter Guy's..
.
.
How is it ??
Do Comment Your Review's
Not to Forget to Vote 😌😉
.
.
.
Don't You Guys Think that the ignorance is a bit too much..??
Shouldn't Rit's pay for Her Mistakes..??
What do You think Sid is Gonna Do with Rit's..??
.
.
See You all Soon With The Next Chapter... ☺🥰
.
.
Till Then byee... byee 👏