5. Care

Sid 's Pov :

'.. So I fed her food with my hands, both of us enjoyed each other's company and finished our food, I gave her Medicine's she refused to take it '

Avu :- No... I will not take it... Yak.. It's not nice and too much bitter

Sid :- No Avu... Please take it for me Please

Avu :- No... No...

'She said Cutely like a little baby '

'She folded her hands near her chest and turned aside, I chuckled at her cuteness and cupped her face'

Sid :- Avu You are a good nice the best and the cute girl na... You will listen to me na Please take it...

Avu :- No.... It's bitter and I hate it..

Sid :- I will give You Chocolates if you take it

'By hearing the name of chocolate... she took the medicine's, Glup it in a Go.. Awww... What a cute kiddo she is... '

Avu :- Yak... Yak.. Eww...

Sid :- Awwww ...Baby...You took it...Super

Avu :- Ok Now give me my Chocolate's

Sid :- Ok ok... Wait

' She is still a small kid, A cute baby, I went took the chocolate's ,returned back and gave it to Avu, she ate it like a kid ... it was spread all around her mouth...

we were not aware that My Family and Friends were watching and listening to us Secretly...After she finished.. I cleaned her mouth and gave her Anu's Dress, she went changed her dress and got fresh, I too got fresh and came...

I made her sleep on The bed and I went to couch and slept💤😴... But in the midnight it started to rain and thunder... So the power was cut and the light's were gone, and after some time, I heard the sound of someone sobbing and crying 😭 I got up went and saw... I got shocked it was none other than Avu...

she sat on the bed holding her knees,bending her head down and crying.... Why was she crying... I went near her and placed my hand on her shoulder she held her head up and saw me, as soon as she saw me she wiped her tears and hugged me tightly....

Ok... now I got to know that she was scared of Thunder and Darkness.... Somehow I consoled her and laid her down back on the bed... But still she was too much scared... I was about to go but she held my wrist... '

Avu :- Please Sid don't go...

Sid :- ok...You sleep.. I will sit here...

Avu :- No...You can sleep beside me...

.
.
.
Hey... Peep's I am back!!! 😂😂
.
.
How is it ??
Do Comment Your Review's
Not to Forget to Vote 😌😉
.
.
.
What Do You Think Isn't Our Avu Super Fast...??
At The First Day Itself So.. Much... Something... Something.. ?? 😁
What Do You Think about Our Sid 's Princess...??
.
.
See You all Soon With The Next Chapter... ☺🥰
.
.
Till Then byee... byee 👏