6. A Kiss

Sid 's Pov :

Sid :- what....

Avu :- I feel scared...

Sid :- Are you comfortable with me...

Avu :- Yes Dumbo... If not why would I come with you..

Sid :- but Avu...

Avu :- Now what happened...

Sid :- I have a habit of sleeping💤😴 shirtless

'Avu Chuckled at his statement'

Avu :- it's ok... I trust you..

' I smiled at her, she too smiled back, I laid down on the bed beside her she hugged me, I too hugged her back... She broke the hug, I kissed her forehead and opened my Hands for her... she smiled and laid on my Shoulder... I wrapped My Arms Around Her... She kept her head on my bare chest...

we couldn't sleep💤😴 both of were chatting for sometime and then both of us slept...

I don't know why but I wanted her to be like this forever, I want to sleep with her like this everyday but it seems weird but I Still wanted to kiss her Candy... Chocolaty lips, Taste her juicy and discover each and every corner of her mouth, I want to kiss her , totally I want her... Mark her as mine...

But still I tried to Controll myself for Avu as I don't wanted to loose her or break her trust....i started to move my hand around her back, I got shocked as she woke up... '

Avu :- Sid what are you doing...

Sid :- Not..hing...No..thi..ng

Avu :- Ok... but Sid if you don't mind I wanted to give you something...

Sid :- Ok Avu...Give me whatever you want I won't say Anything....

Avu :- Ok..but you have to return it to me and don't scold me or break my friendship....

Sid :- Ok Avu as you wish Princess👸

She blushed a little and Smashed my lips with her's, I again got a shock but composed myself... as I was waiting for this and kissed her back with the same passion... She wrapped her hand around my Neck.. Her another hand was caressing my hair's... My hands travelled it's way to her waist... It was roaming all around her bare back...

.
.
.
So Peep 's A Chapter For The besharm Sidneetian 's... 😂😂😁
.
.
How is it ??
Do Comment Your Review's
Not to Forget to Vote 😌😉
.
.
.
What Do You Think Guy's Hoe Could it be...??
A Kiss at The First Day itself.. ??
Our Avu is even Faster Than a Bullet Train... ??
At The Start of Their Journey only This Much... Then what will Happen in The Future.. ??
What Would they Do...??
Our Avu is Great...??
.
.
.
I know how Much innocent My bechaare... Readers are, Enjoy Guy's 😉😂... So besharmo how was The Chapter...??
.
.
See You all Soon With The Next Chapter... ☺🥰
.
.
Till Then byee... bye 👏