teeth

(the fear is what keeps her alive.

she has lethal instincts, letting her know when to fight and when to flee and right now, the instinct to flle rings in her head like an alarm.

the fear pounds through her veins, her adrenaline skyrocketing.

but this fear is useless and temporary. after all, one day she will be bones and dust, what difference does it make if she becomes that decades sooner. besides, she'd rather be known as someone brave, not as a scared girl.

she will be a hero or die trying.)

(Y/n) sees a chance, a bare, glimmering, slip of hope. Chisaki slams his hands into the floor, the hallway distorting into a death trap, and the hope vanishes.

No, it doesn't. Mirio is strong and fierce, fiercer than his smile let's on. He's more than a match for Chisaki. He's more than enough hero for this villain.

Chisaki knows this, as the blonde student dodges bullets and spikes of writhing matter. The hope has always been there, and he wears a smile as bright as the sun.

Chronostasis turns to (Y/n) and Eri, aiming for the pair and (Y/n) rolls out of the way, darting across the hall and under changing matter. Her eyes are constantly moving, watching the hallway twist and writhe. A crackling noise emerges behind her and she jumps, narrowly missing the stone spike. (Y/n) perches atop the spike, clutching Eri in her grip, shielding the girl with her wings.

Chronostasis aims again, pulling the trigger.

AN:

character or ability reveal?

:)

comment and tell me