Chapter 1

Terriablewriter13 presents to you

Weird love

Everyones a simp

And im personally in love with everyone so lets get this going

Your pov

Im sitting on the bleachers at school cheering for our gurls basketball team.the team consists of ymir,pieck,sasha only because they give her free food,yelena but only sometimes and liks 4 other people.

"Come on you can do it" i yell as sasha dunks the ball.the crowd goes wild and ymir gets the ball.she looks at me and shoots me a wink and dribbles down the court.

I blush and look away.

Time skip

The game is over and the team won.everyones celebrating and i get down from the bleachers.pieck runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"(Y/n) did you see did you see.i got us 10 points" she says jumping up and down."yeah you did good" i pat her head as she lets go."man im hungry" sasha says patting her stomach.

"Your always hungry" connies says deadpanning."lets get some food on me" hanji says since shes rich.i mean shes basically a teen genius shes got noble prises and millions of dollars but still comes to this school.

"Yeah sure" i say smiling."i call riding with (Y/n)" pieck says grabbing my arm."what no fair" christa says pouting.

I laugh and we all walk out of the gym.i already know ymir is staring at me i can feel it.

Time skip

"Really hanji ihop real cheap" jean says stuffing his hands in his pocket."shut up horseface" eren says.they start arguing and i sigh.i look at mikasa staring at eren with loving eyes.

Shes just going to get her heart broken i wish she didnt like him.and no im not jealous shes one of my best friends so i care alright.pieck jumps onto my back as we all walk to the door.

Hanji opens it and we find some booths.one booth is me,ymir,pieck,sasha,eren and mikasa.everyone else are sitting in different booths.

I look at sasha in front of me and see her mouth is watering."dont go to crazy" i say mostly to sasha."no its alright" hanji says behind me.sasha orders a whole bunch of shit.

I get some chicken and waffles.mikasa gets a burger and everyone else gets steak or some shit.after the waitress leaves we start talking.

"Alright so for christmas break i was wonderi-" my breath hitches as i feel someones hand on my thigh.i look next to me and see a smirking ymir.