Chapter 8

Terriablewriter presents

Weird love

Season 1 finale

Starting in

3

2

1

Go

Your pov

Hanji pushes me around town and we stop at a small cafe.we sit at a booth im sitting at the window and shes sitting next to me."alright get whatever you want since you're eating for 2" hanji says grinning.

"Not for long im thinking about getting an abortion" i say quietly."what no you cant" hanji rubs my stomach tenderly.

"Hanji look at me im living in a shed secretly.people hate me think im a slut.i dont want to live and i most definiatly dont want to be pregnant by derek" i say looking out the window.

I gasp when i feel her hand go on my thigh.she leans into my ear."the point of this was to forget about him.and besides you're going to be living with me.so the baby is going to have a real nice place to live" she licks my ear.

I shiver and she chuckles."and besides maybe the baby will help you want to live.exspecially if they dont look like him.i mean imagine that baby is as beautiful as you" she says and her hand rubs my thigh.

I groan a little bit with a blush."you think im beautiful" i say quietly.she moves her hand off my thigh and pats my stomach."of course i do" she says and a waitress comes up to us.

She shoots me a dirty look before smiling at hanji."what can i get for you" she says ignoring me.i look at the menu."um can i get a turkey sandwhich and some mild wings with some lemonade" i say and hanji orders some chili and ramen.the girl rolls her eye at my order before dropping her pen.m

"Oopsies" she leans down with her ass in the air right in hanji's face.she pays no mind to it and starts talking to me.the girl walks away with a huff."um you do know she just flirted with you right" i ask hanji.

She shrugs."she seems like she would be a gold digger.also why would i pay any attention to her when i have the most beautiful girl in the world here with me" shes says sneakily puttong her arm around my waist.

I roll my eyes with a small blush."is flirting just your default" i say.she kisses my cheek with a smirk."yes it is love".

Timeskip

As hanji was pushing me out of the cafe someone stops hanji.she leans down in my ear."give me a minute i'll ne right back" she whispers giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I sigh before getting on wattpad.reading something from terriablewriter14.that is until i look and see an unknown number calling me.

I look at it for a minute before answering."hello" i say quietly."hey little dipshit" i hear dereks voice say on the other line.

My blood runs cold and i clear my throat."what do you want" i say with fear evident in my eyes and voice.

"Oh nothing a little birdy told me you're pregnant from me.i just called to say im so happy to have a baby but you need to abort that baby now.then after your done meet me in the shed so i can slam myself in that pretty pus of yours" he says.

Cold sweat runs down my forehead.he chuckles at my silence.im about to say something but my phone gets snatched out of my hand.

"Sorry dipshit but shes to busy getting fucked by me.also if you ever come near her i will personally make sure your dick gets cut off bye" hanji says with poison laced in her voice.she hangs up and drops my phone stomping on it breaking it.